Who is there biggest threat Mcgeady, Keane, Or Kamara

ryanrfc123

Not much chance of us humping them. People say it all the time, and it rarely happens.

People think because we're at home, and we're 7 points clear that we will run the show, which in reality is alot of shite, the possesion opposition teams get against us is frustrating (i.e. st mirren), Celtic are a better team, and they may not be as strong as they used to be but if we give them too much possesion against our defence with either Whitakker or Broadfoot at the back with what really is a decent Celtic attack we'll find ourselfs under pressure, what we need to do is get our heads down and control the game, if we pressure there defence (which is weak atm) then a goal or two will follow.

kamara is by far the biggest threat,he is very fast and an excellent finnisher,i just hope the atmosphere gets to him,as i cant see papac getting near him!!but i think we should be attacking them as they are shitting themselves facing boyd and miller with any of there defenders be it loovens,thompson,o'dea,or whoever else they are all shit!!!

Papac has got 'nearer' bigger, and better players than Diomansy Kamara!

My concerns are when McGeady get's on the ball, as 9/10 he has the beating of Whittaker, or Broadfoot, but hopefully his final ball is as bad as usual. Robbie Keane, and Marc-Antoine Fortune will obviously be a handful.

If we give them too much time, space, and respect, then they will have the majority of possession, like in the last two games, and we cannot allow them to have that.

If Davis and Novo are played wide, then they will help keep McGayday and Kamara quiet.

With as many new foreign players as Celtic have I doubt many of them will have a clue what the old firm derby's are like and certainly won't be playing the ferocity and zeal we will be. In fact now that I remember that I'm not feeling worried about this game at all any more, bring on our easy three points.

The biggest threat to us is us.

The players have to be ready and the management team have to get things spot on.

I certainly won't be underestimating celtc, OF days are special and anything can happen regardless of form.

With as many new foreign players as Celtic have I doubt many of them will have a clue what the old firm derby's are like and certainly won't be playing the ferocity and zeal we will be. In fact now that I remember that I'm not feeling worried about this game at all any more, bring on our easy three points.

My feelings to,if we are up for it,they wont know whats hit them.