We could play Brazil on Sunday

cooper1989

We could play Brazil on Sunday -- AND we'd still win. I believe our lads are so up for this match that no team, anywhere on this planet, would take points off of us.

ffs I can feel confidence oozing through my veins. With all the shite ra shellick have come out with this week, our lads will not only give us the fast start we need.. It will be an onslaught of epic proportions towards that fat bastard's goal. I have predicted 4-0 for this match -- and I'm starting to think I am being somewhat conservative.

Where's that virtual bookie when you need it!

We shall not be moved. WATP.

i liked watties interview on sky sports today

all just one word very quick answers

so either hes very pissed at shagger, or extremely focused on the job at hand and putting these cunts in there place

Or both.

and also, its brazil fuck sake :lol: unless we played the white cafu upfront then we would have no chance

play Brazil? lol the thought of having kaka, fabiano, ronaldinho, diego etc in our back pocket is certainly one i'd like to see :lol:

yeah but are any of these players kaka, fabiano, ronaldinho or diego as good or as fast as broonaldo or keano????? hahahahaha

:lol:

But I do agree about our lads being up for this. Walter has long had it drilled into thier heads what it means to play for Rangers- to be a winner. This is what they get to wear the blue jersey for and I've got full confidence in them.

and the fact that Celtic are far from Brazil adds to my confidence.