GTA Lost of the Damned and Gay Tony

True_Blue_Gal

Driving sussed and mastered the helicopters :D - still blown away by the soundtrack (radio stations) :drool:

Vladivostok FM and Vice City FM!

It's weird when you're in a strip club and 'Put Em High' comes on. Well saying Rockstar are a Scottish-based company. Which one are you on; TLATD or TBOGT?

Started TBOGT and loving it so far. As has been said, the radio stations are brilliant. :praise:

I did it the other way round. TLATD first then TBOGT. TLATD was quite dark and gritty, felt more like the original GTA-IV but TBOGT was just outrageous fun. Especially the yacht / chopper mission and the 'fire golf balls at some mobster then get chased in golf carts' mission. Brilliant stuff.

Got this the other day, its phenomenal, completed TBoGT first, it was absolutely amazing, much like San Andreas, just started TLAD and its quite good aswell.

Driving sussed and mastered the helicopters :D - still blown away by the soundtrack (radio stations) :drool:

Vladivostok FM and Vice City FM!

It's weird when you're in a strip club and 'Put Em High' comes on. Well saying Rockstar are a Scottish-based company. Which one are you on; TLATD or TBOGT?

just about to finish up TBOGT just now then i'll be onto TLAD (tu)

its ALL te channels i could listen to them all day :lol: