RangersMedia Charity Dinner 2010 (April 16th)

I'm no longer coming.

Can't get a flight until late afternoon tomorrow ad that would only get me as far as Aberdeen :(

:(

Shit news mate, sorry to hear that. There are people stuck out here too, unable to fly. You don't fancy getting the boat down?

One of the boats is on the dry dock & the one that's running is doing the Aberdeen-Lerwick run tonight.

Just hoping I can get my flight fare back(I was told I could) & Im hoping Graham is kind enough to return the £25 quid I gave him for the season ticket just yesterday :craphead:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really looking forward to this event now.

The 3 speakers are top top drawer entertainers. Throw in some superb raffle prizes, an excellant meal, decent priced booze, the company of fellow bears and bearettes, and perhaps some cultural choir practice to top it all off, for £30 you cant get a better night out in Glasgow.

Cant believe there are a few tickets left, but i'm guessing they will be away by tomorrow.

I'm really looking forward to hearing Cammy as he is the only one I have not heard before, but the reports from other bears who have heard him say he is fantastic. Bill Copeland is hilarious and John Gahagan is without doubt the best after dinner speaker in the country.

Anyone not sure about going, or not wanting to go alone, dont be put off. We are the Rangers, and having been to many such events, everyone seated together who did not previously know each other, always get along great, and it is always enjoyable to hear other bears stories of their favourite games, players, etc.

guys

can someone post on here what time the dinner kicks off at, i have a full table and need to advise my guests what time the evening starts, i have looked but cant see it posted anywhere.... maybe its just me and i am way to busy to look through all the posts......

cheers.

Bar opens at 7, dinner is served at 7:30. :)

Bar opens at 7 what are my alcoholic table to do till 7

might need to get a carry out to last till then

Guest therabbitt

guys

can someone post on here what time the dinner kicks off at, i have a full table and need to advise my guests what time the evening starts, i have looked but cant see it posted anywhere.... maybe its just me and i am way to busy to look through all the posts......

cheers.

Looking forward to meeting you bud, I'll be the guy with the rabbit ears (maybe).

If you have any further questions then drop me an email robert.boyle@rangersmedia.co.uk

Guest therabbitt

Really looking forward to this event now.

The 3 speakers are top top drawer entertainers. Throw in some superb raffle prizes, an excellant meal, decent priced booze, the company of fellow bears and bearettes, and perhaps some cultural choir practice to top it all off, for £30 you cant get a better night out in Glasgow.

Cant believe there are a few tickets left, but i'm guessing they will be away by tomorrow.

I'm really looking forward to hearing Cammy as he is the only one I have not heard before, but the reports from other bears who have heard him say he is fantastic. Bill Copeland is hilarious and John Gahagan is without doubt the best after dinner speaker in the country.

Anyone not sure about going, or not wanting to go alone, dont be put off. We are the Rangers, and having been to many such events, everyone seated together who did not previously know each other, always get along great, and it is always enjoyable to hear other bears stories of their favourite games, players, etc.

:praise: Post :praise: