Get Lafferty on quick!

Lafferty27

Woeful again, the weight of his pass is like a five year olds, he can't win headers and can't mark. Why the fuck we changed the team and took off Boyd for Laffable is beyond me, the game changed then.

Laffable :anguish:

Woeful again, the weight of his pass is like a five year olds, he can't win headers and can't mark. Why the fuck we changed the team and took off Boyd for Laffable is beyond me, the game changed then.

Laffable, Laffatthefee, Laffairy take your pick.

Laffable anguish.gif

All of the above

You sound like a tim (tu)

laugh-erty.

Sure, I sound like a tim for using jokey nicknames for Lafferty yet people on here were calling Walter a cunt, old sod, prick etc just last season. Get a grip, he's shite and shouldn't be in the team. Of course ill support him and want him to score if he gets the chance but said nicknames have been used on here for months.

Laffairy :lol: :lol:

Laffairy :lol: :lol:

I swear it was in 'Dodgeball' aimed at Vince Vaughn, seemed suitable considering his wimping out of aerial/normal challenges.