I thought today was one of those games

weedurranty

That was the typical Cup Tie games. Back and forth. No holds barred. It makes me wonder why lesser teams don;t play this way more often. I mean they had a right go at us today

We'll finish them off up there because teams seldom play that way against us twice in a row.

I guess what Im sayin is that was less about how poor we were and more about the style they played.

Thoughts

That was the typical Cup Tie games. Back and forth. No holds barred. It makes me wonder why lesser teams don;t play this way more often. I mean they had a right go at us today

We'll finish them off up there because teams seldom play that way against us twice in a row.

I guess what Im sayin is that was less about how poor we were and more about the style they played.

Thoughts

At last a bit of common sense ! (tu) They had a go and we were complacent ! (tu):sherlock:

Thoughts

Agree with that mate. I do think at times we are our own worst enemy though.

some might be thinking of the final next week but for me thats poor today we should have buried them fair play to utd though they deserved the draw if not more down to us being complacent at 3-1

I did have a feeking that today could have been a banana skin.

Didn't feel confident yesterday at all. We're due a defeat and for someone to score more than 1 against us.

Bottom line is, we didn't lose and are still in it - and might also give players a wee jolt.

Rather get that performance out of the way this week and not next...

:)

we have to give them credit where credits due to be fair,our first pen wasnt a pen ,it was a great tackle by their keeper.

our second was soft although seen them given..thankfully we have another chance to redeem ourselves ...it will be tough tho..

It was a penalty, and we were 3-1 up at home against a poor side who were struggling with injuries and illness.

Doesn't matter if both penalties were 'soft', they were still penalties. Had they not been given, we would all have been complaining!

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Never get bored of winning!

Obviously I said it in sarcasm, all I did was tempt fate

Sorry guys, it was my fault we threw away the lead.