Scarf thrower.

We should all be proud to wear our colours no matter what age we are. Even when i go to bed every night i have a old Rangers top on. The good thing is that if i die during the night at least i will be wearing the colours of the team that i have loved all my life, and i will also be buried in my Rangers top when my time is up.

i am proud minst, always will be, i dont have any other tops bar the gers tops

but for people to claim that you need to wear colours to identify yourself is silly

im sure there are plenty of older bears out there that dont wear colours, but would put the younger "colour" wearing fans to shame with their tales of following the gers

this 14 year old that tossed his scarf, maybe he had a ticket for the original game, and kept his word to go to it, and travelled up from somewhere down south

and throughout the game, while others no doubt were slaughtering the team, this wee boy might have kept quiet

and by lobbing his scarf, tis was his way to vent his anger at the teams performance

like a few have said, scarves are a dime a dozen, yes its his scarf, and its gers colours,

but we know nothing of this wee boy, he might not have missed a game all season for all we know

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Throwing the Gers scarf on the ground is disgraceful behaviour, no excuse for it.

But hey - we all react differently and spontaneously at times, which we later regret.

Cut the wee guy some slack and put it down to a wee mistake.

PS He's already a fiver oota pocket!

laugh.gif

Pathetic, fair enough traveling all that way and spending good money but we're 10 points clear fuck.

This!

I could see the point if we were 10 points behind and playing like cunts all season.

Like I say though, the wee guy was probably ragin and noo regrets doing it.

laugh.gif

Pathetic, fair enough traveling all that way and spending good money but we're 10 points clear fuck.

This!

I could see the point if we were 10 points behind and playing like cunts all season.

Like I say though, the wee guy was probably ragin and noo regrets doing it.

Probs, what a tit

To my mind a supporter thowing his scarf down is akin to a player doing the same with his top. You would go fuckin' mental if a Rangers player did it. Ant fan who does it is a disgrace.

Spot on Bricky. People who cannot understand this simple analogy really need to take a long hard look at themselves. If you don't wear colours thats fine, nothing wrong with that, but if you DO wear your colours, you treat them with respect.

What is it about that statement that some twats can't get their heads around?

Nobody is asking you to wear colours if you "think it looks stupid" (or are a shitebag in some peoples case), but don't disrespect the Red ,White & Blue that you sing about FFS.