April Design Competition

Round 1.

lewisrfc93 vs lorney

Jama88 vs StuPollock - W.A.T.P

Daddyspook vs TamWATP

MurphyRFC vs ScottEastEnclosure

BYE: Scotty657

Subject is Movies/Sitcoms All Entries must be in by Friday 9th May Polls will be made up over the Weekend for everyone to vote.

All entries must be submitted to me by PM so i can re-upload them to make sure no one knows who made them.

No names on your entries.

Good luck to all.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i started mine their at it looked awsome, and then i forgot to save it cause i wanted to try something else out with it and couldnt go any further step backwards n have to start again, was looking awsome aswell. Your lucky jama :angry:

i started mine their at it looked awsome, and then i forgot to save it cause i wanted to try something else out with it and couldnt go any further step backwards n have to start again, was looking awsome aswell. Your lucky jama :angry:

just shat a brick there mate :pipe:

just shat a brick there mate :pipe:

Haha sure mate :craphead: naw but it was realy looking good aswell :(. now i dont have a chance of winning. Maybe if i get drunk it might help :pipe: