The 5 most important Goals

Fiogh

Whilst I realise this will be entirely subjectional, and in the end all goals were crucial, i was wondering what everyone thought were the pivotal goals in this seasons Title win.

My 5 would Be -

Lee McCulloch vs Hearts away in the 2-1 win

Lee McCulloch vs Tims away in the 1-1 draw

Kenny Millers 1st vs Tims at home in 2-1 win

Andy Little vs Hearts at home to secure draw

For the 5th one I'm torn between the equaliser vs hibs in the 4-1 win (was that miller?) and DaMarcus Beasely's opener vs Dundee united in 3-0 win away.

I reckon Edu's at Ibrox versus the scum, and even Little's vs Hamilton away in the last few minutes. We were terrible that day, his goal was a blessing.

Little never scored against Hamilton...

Lafferty's on Sunday

Edu's 93rd minute winner v Tims

Maybe Novos v Hamilton to win 1-0

Agree with these

I reckon Edu's at Ibrox versus the scum, and even Little's vs Hamilton away in the last few minutes. We were terrible that day, his goal was a blessing.

Little never scored against Hamilton...

Sorry, bit early for me :lol:

Novo wasn't it?

I was thinking about this earlier but it's quite difficult to choose just 5. I'll do my best anyhow.

McCulloch's against the scum was one.

Edu against the scum.

Novo against Hamilton.

Lafferty against Hearts (penultimate game is usually the toughest to win).

Lafferty against Hibs.

Kris Boyd v Hearts

Sasa Papac v St Johnstone

Lee McCulloch v celtc

Andrew Little v Hearts

Mo Edu v celtc

But McCulloch's goal at the piggery has been the most important goal. The chance for celtc to close the gap to 4 points, they created more chances, played better, we had some key players missing, we had one shot on target in 93 minutes of football, 1-0 down with 8 minutes left and we nick an equaliser and then McGregor produces a world class save to deny the Greek tranny with only 5 minutes remaining. That was the turning point of the season.

i agree with the general opinions posted so far but dont agree with the importance of little's goal v hearts. celtic still went on the close the gap the next day and the extra point has not proved entirely significant as we would still be 10 clear right now and the league would still be done.

miller 2nd v celtic, edu v celtic, mcculloch v celtic, novo v hamilton and boyd v hearts for me.

1) Boyd's pen v Hearts. Early in the year but set us up nicely.

2) McCulloch v scum. We were down and out for the count.. then a cracking header.

3) Little (was it in stoppage time v Hearts?) for an important point.

4) EDU v scum. Never saw that coming. Totally destroyed them.

5) Lafferty v Hearts. Cracking header as well.

We've scored plenty of great goals this year.

Big Lee v Falkirk, Davis v Aberdeen, All of Boydy's penalties! Wilson's header v Hearts etc. etc. etc.

Lafferty's on Sunday

Edu's 93rd minute winner v Tims

Maybe Novos v Hamilton to win 1-0

Agree with these

agree aswell :praise:

Champions.jpg

Kris Boyd v Hearts

Sasa Papac v St Johnstone

Lee McCulloch v celtc

Andrew Little v Hearts

Mo Edu v celtc

But McCulloch's goal at the piggery has been the most important goal. The chance for celtc to close the gap to 4 points, they created more chances, played better, we had some key players missing, we had one shot on target in 93 minutes of football, 1-0 down with 8 minutes left and we nick an equaliser and then McGregor produces a world class save to deny the Greek tranny with only 5 minutes remaining. That was the turning point of the season.

My choices as well.