25k a week for Hemdani do you see it

bmurray9

The amount of money we have at the moment do you think hemdani is justifying his 25k

Ok so before everybody goes on about how he scored against the tims and and that spanish team, who personally i thought were dreadful and will get found out in the next round

Do you really belive this guy is justifying his wages.

Not interested in keeping the ball at all, just seems to be he wants to pass the buck and get rid of the ball ASAP and the thing is he passes the ball well

I have looked on other posts and people seem to think he is worth keeping. The first 3 people i would boot out of ibrox are him, svensson and sebo

Felt so sorry for David Weir tonight

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For one you showed you cant count........

Then you go on Mr accountant to tell us brahims wages, how do you know this? is this including any bonuses, stipulations maybe we dont know about.

Hemdani has stood out in the big games this season, what does that say?

Dont even know why i bothered replying actually.

Hemdani and Weir were the only ones tonight who i'd really say were decent.

Over the season he has been a good solid player, and there are a hell of a lot more should be shown the door before him!

Player of the season, give me a break, where do you see that, because he never gives the ball away, yeah those 5 yards passes to the left and right backs are brillaint.

No killer passes at all, never wants to keep the ball and should i start about his unbeliveable pace.

I will get the link to when he signed for us, Was this not when David Murray got Sean Connery to persuade him to sign on his private jet etc

Then you go on Mr accountant to tell us brahims wages, how do you know this? is this including any bonuses, stipulations maybe we dont know about.

So what big games has he stood out in

IE the one's he scored in

NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Happy hunting.

You also dont know a lot about football..

Or maybe we are all wrong and your right :Animation44:

Happy hunting, well you tell me smart ass what games you can honestly say he was MOM

bmurray9 Posted Today, 11:46 PM

QUOTE(marco_rfc @ Mar 14 2007, 11:44 PM)

Old firms,UEFA

Oh you mean the 2 games he scored in.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH

And did you seriously think ANY rangers player was MOM

And why do you think he got MOM, because of his goal per chance (WHICH WAS AN EXCELLENT GOAL BY THE WAY)

He got MOM for his goal and his composure and driving the team forward.

do i think any Rangers player was MOM , yes him.

and why in the fucking world would we be on here Rangersmedia.com discussing Osasuna performances.

Eveybody is wrong, we are in awe of your football mastermind.

He got MOM for his goal and his composure and driving the team forward.

do i think any Rangers player was MOM , yes him.

and why in the fucking world would we be on here Rangersmedia.com discussing Osasuna performances.

Eveybody is wrong, we are in awe of your football mastermind.

Oh fuck off you smart arse.

I am sick of people like you on this forum who stick up for every Rangers player and will never let anything been said about BAD Rangers players

I have still to meet one gers fan who has anything positive to say about Hemdani

I suppose you rate Svennson and Sebo as well

if thats what it costs to have a bit of class in our team then yes. he has been by far our best player this season without a doubt and how the fvck does he pass the buck?

he is the coolest player on the ball I have probably ever seen. the only player to show a bit of class in the team in europe.

So Danny, burke is on 12k give or take, but at least he can transform a game and is still a boy so can only get better, IE final ball etc

What do you think Hemdani will get better at

A 10 yards pass

So Danny, burke is on 12k give or take, but at least he can transform a game and is still a boy so can only get better, IE final ball etc

What do you think Hemdani will get better at

A 10 yards pass

Isn't Burke 24? In football terms he's a man.

I wouldn't say he's a boy any more.

if thats what it costs to have a bit of class in our team then yes. he has been by far our best player this season without a doubt and how the fvck does he pass the buck?

he is the coolest player on the ball I have probably ever seen. the only player to show a bit of class in the team in europe.

Sorry best player, so now he is playing better than Ferguson, sometimes this forum really dosen't make any sense