25k a week for Hemdani do you see it

bmurray9

Steely gers what a man you are

So was hutton pish on Sunday then,

MMMMMMM thought he was right up there for the coveted MOM Marco keeps going on about it.

So 9 stands for my ages, funnily enough i like using the 9 for the 9 in a row season.

sorry Danny about including your post I actually think you are one of the users on here who posts some sense

are you suggesting that one good game makes him a superstar???

The 9 may be from the NIAR period but i would guess you weren't born then or were too young to know football and just live off what people told you about it

Ok a gers defensive midfileder

Stuart MCall/Nigel Spackman, not in the class of them

So is BH up for bosman at the end of next season

WOULD YOU RENEW IT ON THE SAME TERMS

Actually i am at a loss now as to why you used my quote there.....cos what have said is complete nonsense with regards to my post

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if we had a team full of attack minded players we would be in a worse position than we are currently in. u've lost it bm9. u had a few too many shandys?

I would say too much sugar in his cornflakes mate

HAHA

Tosser

listen mate this is a rangers messageboard where people post their own opinions with other rangers fans

if you don't agree with someones opinion then you don't have to go off on one (just like ur mate hutton does when he gets a foul given against him)

and finally, stop with the internet hard man thing or I'll errrmmmmm type something really nasty back

MMMMMMM hang on a minute i started this post, if you dont agree and dont want to type back a response BEAT IT

if we had a team full of attack minded players we would be in a worse position than we are currently in. u've lost it bm9. u had a few too many shandys?

HAHA

Tosser

listen mate this is a rangers messageboard where people post their own opinions with other rangers fans

if you don't agree with someones opinion then you don't have to go off on one (just like ur mate hutton does when he gets a foul given against him)

and finally, stop with the internet hard man thing or I'll errrmmmmm type something really nasty back

MMMMMMM hang on a minute i started this post, if you dont agree and dont want to type back a response BEAT IT

Are you a Michael Jackson fan too???

HAHA

Tosser

the whole point of a discussion is to discuss...not to insult people and try to play the hard man act when someone suggests that you are talking pash....but hey ho....whatever lights your candle

MMMMMMM thought he was right up there for the coveted MOM Marco keeps going on about it.

So 9 stands for my ages, funnily enough i like using the 9 for the 9 in a row season.

sorry Danny about including your post I actually think you are one of the users on here who posts some sense

The 9 may be from the NIAR period but i would guess you weren't born then or were too young to know football and just live off what people told you about it

Response to you post, yeah fair enough Hutton aint a superstar, but has been playing well the past couple of weeks

And is certainly a better player than this time last season

Anyway this wasnt about AH, this was about BH's role in this team

So i will repeat do you think his 25k a week contract is will worth renewing

HAHA

Tosser

HAHA

Tosser

Are you a Michael Jackson fan too???

FUNNY GUY

HAHA

Tosser

the whole point of a discussion is to discuss...not to insult people and try to play the hard man act when someone suggests that you are talking pash....but hey ho....whatever lights your candle

WOOOAAAHHHH i never insulted anybocy, Marco started the swearing etc, i just wanted to hear what fellow gers thought

Response to you post, yeah fair enough Hutton aint a superstar, but has been playing well the past couple of weeks

And is certainly a better player than this time last season

Anyway this wasnt about AH, this was about BH's role in this team

So i will repeat do you think his 25k a week contract is will worth renewing

Kid.....it was you that brought Hutton up no one else....so you are to blame for him being in the discussion.....who says Hemdani is on 25k per year...and if he is...you're damn skippy I would pay it.....he has flair in abundance and his passing is out of this world

HAHA

Tosser

WOOOAAAHHHH i never insulted anybocy, Marco started the swearing etc, i just wanted to hear what fellow gers thought

I am of the belief that you called me a tosser....is this not true???

HAHA

Tosser

I am of the belief that you called me a tosser....is this not true???

Yup no questions asked, got fecked off with your patronising responses.

Check out some of your other "m8's" on the fourm who want burke binned

ah well thats as much as I can handle of this p!sh as this time of night

steely_gers I'll leave you to deal with this urself haha. good luck

fighting amoungst ourselves just because someone can't take someone else's opinion. ur acting like Lennon BM9

You are absolutely right mate...and I grow weary of it myself

I think I will say goodbye to this particular thread now

ah well thats as much as I can handle of this p!sh as this time of night

steely_gers I'll leave you to deal with this urself haha. good luck

fighting amoungst ourselves just because someone can't take someone else's opinion. ur acting like Lennon BM9

You are absolutely right mate...and I grow weary of it myself

I think I will say goodbye to this particular thread now

GOOD away and watch your HEMDANI DVD's

need to get down to JJB or have a look on rangers.co.uk to see how much they are. should be a good watch didn't know he had any out.

I didn't either to be honest but i'll have a look for them now....the guy is class

need to get down to JJB or have a look on rangers.co.uk to see how much they are. should be a good watch didn't know he had any out.

and never likely to eh, that would be some DVD of 5 yards passes

Hemdani was the only player to control the ball tonight...although only twice.

so what do you think CR of Hemdani, would you keep him

to be honest CR i wouldn't answer unless you agree with not keeping him number 9 can't really keep a conversation active.....only one opinion counts....his

Hemdani was the only player to control the ball tonight...although only twice.

so what do you think CR of Hemdani, would you keep him

to be honest CR i wouldn't answer unless you agree with not keeping him number 9 can't really keep a conversation active.....only one opinion counts....his

Could you repeat that post in the Queen's english, or have you had too much to drink

ur without a doubt the biggest twat I hae ever came across online

the sentence (which I'm sure steely_gers doesn't really care about the grammar of) makes perfect sense

thank you very much and you are correct...grammer didn't really concern me there at all....maybe he is upset that I missed the comma out

the sentence (which I'm sure steely_gers doesn't really care about the grammar of) makes perfect sense

Cheers,

I just noticed some of the other "stuff" you have put on this site about Hemdani

So you really are being serious, do you's guy's actually go to any games or really fast at typing

Cheers,

I just noticed some of the other "stuff" you have put on this site about Hemdani

So you really are being serious, do you's guy's actually go to any games or really fast at typing

this guy has two brain cells and unfortunately one of them has gone on holiday