New Maps

CM72

Says there available for download but me and my mates cant find them on playstation store. Anyone else having this problem?

Says there available for download but me and my mates cant find them on playstation store. Anyone else having this problem?

I've been looking aswell m8, I think the update was preparation for tomorrow and that's why it says they they are available to download. They maybe in the store later on today aswell. :dry:

European PS Store update has now been moved to Wednesdays so these will be up tomorrow at around £10. :anguish: It might say they will available today as the American store update is now on a Tuesday. This is the first week the days have changed. (tu)

European PS Store update has now been moved to Wednesdays so these will be up tomorrow at around £10. :anguish: It might say they will available today as the American store update is now on a Tuesday. This is the first week the days have changed. (tu)

i have an american account on my ps3, does this mean i could download it 2day?

nevermind, i looked on the store couldnt see them, my mate is playing the new 1s <cr>

I don't get in until after 6pm tonight, meaning when i try to download the maps then so will half of Europe ... i imagine this is going to be a long slow & frustrating task.

Also, i had to buy a £20 PSN points card as i wasn't willing to stick my C.C. details into an unkown server, can't believe the never launched a specific card to the value of points requried to obtain the maps.

i have an american account on my ps3, does this mean i could download it 2day?

nevermind, i looked on the store couldnt see them, my mate is playing the new 1s <cr>

No DLC is region locked. If you had the American copy of MW2 you could use the American DLC. (tu)

PLaystation store isnt lettin me add funds to my account to get the maps :O:( any body know what the fucks goin on here ??

that has happened to my m8 as well, probably want u to go out n buy a £20 card

PLaystation store isnt lettin me add funds to my account to get the maps :O:( any body know what the fucks goin on here ??

Same shit is happening to me. doing my head in!

The PlaystationEU twitter says "We are currently testing a fix. If this works, service will resume as normal very soon. We may need to take PSN down for a few minutes"

HURRY UP DA FUCK!

glad i have money in mine already :lol: not sure if il get it though, was into cod but not played it for about 6 weeks cos iv been on fifa all the time

r the maps good? anyone that has them

Same problem! Pain in the arse!!

Same problem! Pain in the arse!!

if you want the maps tonight you will probably have to top up your account using a points card. I got mine from blockbuster.

who's gona share accounts and let me download the new maps ??? :blush:

rooked loyal

boabie ????????????:happy:

I would no problem m8 but i'm already sharing them with Broxiboy, Cannae bloody download the buggers yet, Wont let me add funds to my account :angry:

Hopefully we have another kind bear who will share them with you ;)

rooked loyal

I would no problem m8 but i'm already sharing them with Broxiboy, Cannae bloody download the buggers yet, Wont let me add funds to my account :angry:

How is it you share the maps mate ?

rooked loyal

How is it you share the maps mate ?

If you know somebody that already has the maps.... Set up a new user on your PS and sign in with your friends account details then download the maps onto your PS.

Remember you have to keep your friends account on your PS (If you delete his/her account it deletes the map-pack) (tu)

Okay then .... we have all had a play on the new maps, so what do we think of them ?

Personally, not a had a proper shot yet but i think they are a good addition to the game.

Obviously Crash/Overgrown are an exact duplicate of Cod4 maps but feel they have chosen two of the best maps from the game.

The 3 new maps are pretty good, although i would say they are a campers paradise, plenty of corners and cubbyholes to hide and pick you off, there are some obvious chokepoints where people will ALWAYS come through .. get there first and you are guaranteed a few kills before someone twigs.

I'm not sure yet if they cycle through the main game types yet i.e. TDM, S&D etc or you are stuck with playing them as a stand alone game pack ... which i think will get boring pretty soon.