new chant for ibrox

rossf

dont know if this has ever been suggested or thought of before but my mates and myself ended up singing this after Miller scored last night.

to the tune of young at heart

H** at heart i'm a H** at heart.

worked for us

dont know if this has ever been suggested or thought of before but my mates and myself ended up singing this after Miller scored last night.

worked for us

Away yae go ya boggin wee bastard

worked for us

f**k you.

we enjoyed singing it. if you disagree fair enough but dont insult me

worked for us

f**k you.

as opposed to "fuck you"? :rolleyes:

Not sure how many fans like being called H*** in general, but I read it as a wee stick your fingers up at them who like to call us H***, to show them that we don't care as we're champions and not some bunch of mhanky, scummy bastards.

They may refer to us as that, but were called worse from them and were not going to sing we are scotlands shame, or castle greyskull is our home. They are things they enjoy calling us.

Very strange post form the op

worked for us

f**k you.

You enjoyed it? What a strange wee guy you are. Do you know we used to call use H***? As it was your beloved Oirland who hid the nazi gold etc

Not sure how many fans like being called H*** in general, but I read it as a wee stick your fingers up at them who like to call us H***, to show them that we don't care as we're champions and not some bunch of mhanky, scummy bastards.

They may refer to us as that, but were called worse from them and were not going to sing we are scotlands shame, or castle greyskull is our home. They are things they enjoy calling us.

Very strange post form the op

I was thinking more of a very stupid post by the OP, there is no way I would want a full Ibrox chanting that and would be extremely shocked if it were to happen at any time.

The Billy Boys will be good enough :D

worked for us

f**k you.

You enjoyed it? What a strange wee guy you are. Do you know we used to call use H***? As it was your beloved Oirland who hid the nazi gold etc

yes we did. As someone who watched the game with 3/4 celtic fans in my living room at the time it was good banter.

no doubt that makes me filth for associating with celtic fans but i dont care

worked for us

f**k you.

yes we did. As someone who watched the game with 3/4 celtic fans in my living room at the time it was good banter.

no doubt that makes me filth for associating with celtic fans but i dont care

You weren't even at the game, and yet you word your thread a new chant for Ibrox, don't take this the wrong way but are you an idiot! Why on earth would you even think that?