If it's between Greegs and Bougherra tae go . . .

I wonder if people here actually know anything about modern football.

So what if Bougherra is not a Rangers-fan, he is a great player and would be sorely missed.

I actually believe people here would accept a dud as replacement, just because it would be a Rangers fan.

So what if Bougherra is not a Rangers-fan, he is a great player and would be sorely missed.

I actually believe people here would accept a dud as replacement, just because it would be a Rangers fan.

mcculloch can replace him, especially for the group stage games :pipe:

I'd prefer they both stayed, but It's a distinct possibility we will lose one or even both of them.I feel sorry for Alexander because he would be #1 at most other clubs and I think if Greegsy stays then Alexander will leave.

I think if push came to shove then I would rather see Bougherra go because of his seemingly couldn't care attitude to our club at times, plus we may be able to get another C/D in to do a job, but I'd still prefer both to stay.

what i notice in this topic is that the majotity is for boughy to leave rangers,,,,fine

it's a psychological feeling when you love somebody soooo much you actually show it by saying the complete opposite

i can understand you frustration,but i put my hand on fire that everybody who is saying boughy to go,would clap their hands with an ovation when they see him on the pitch for the first game next season

you are all resigned to see him go,because he is top quality player and that's why you are so disapointed,but deep down we all want him to continue playing for the light blues.

you see where we come from country comes before club,country comes before fame and country comes before family

if scotland had fought the english and lost 1.5 million of their fellow countryman in bloody wars like we did against the french,you'll know what it means to serve the country.

most of our players had either their fathers or grandfathers or uncles killed in the independance war against the french which we WON,so how can they put club before coutry?

anyway,i hope you all understand and respect my view as it's only to clarify a few things which you probably igonred

long live rangers,,,, (tu)

Easily keep McGregor, providing we also keep Wilson.

Tuesday highlighted again, like last Saturday some flaws in Alexander's game. Whilst Bougherra is an absolutely great player, we should be able to get £8m for him, to be honest I don't want a player to pick and chose what games he plays. Edu has a World Cup to go to - you don't see him saving himself by claiming he is injured. The carry on with the passport could have seen him go in January, but, with a few superb performances I suppose he made up for it.

what i notice in this topic is that the majotity is for boughy to leave rangers,,,,fine

it's a psychological feeling when you love somebody soooo much you actually show it by saying the complete opposite

i can understand you frustration,but i put my hand on fire that everybody who is saying boughy to go,would clap their hands with an ovation when they see him on the pitch for the first game next season

you are all resigned to see him go,because he is top quality player and that's why you are so disapointed,but deep down we all want him to continue playing for the light blues.

you see where we come from country comes before club,country comes before fame and country comes before family

if scotland had fought the english and lost 1.5 million of their fellow countryman in bloody wars like we did against the french,you'll know what it means to serve the country.

most of our players had either their fathers or grandfathers or uncles killed in the independance war against the french which we WON,so how can they put club before coutry?

anyway,i hope you all understand and respect my view as it's only to clarify a few things which you probably igonred

long live rangers,,,, (tu)

Hmmm, thats why he signed for Rangers, one of the most recognised teams in the world, competing at the highest level of club football nearly every year and thats why he went back on his word to sign for West Brom and signed for us the next day.

Dont give me your pish about country before anything. If country came before money and fame then surely one of your great country's best and most famous players would choose to play for a club in his home country and raise the profile of the algerian league just by playing there.

I don't care who he supports, the disdain he's shown for Rangers in the last two years has been bordering on utterly disgusting.

That's got nothing to do with him being a Rangers fan or not.

If country came before money and fame then surely ONE of your great country's best and most famous players would choose to play for a club in his home country and raise the profile of the algerian league just by playing there.

i can name you 5 or 6 if you want,but you wouldn't know them would ya?

here's for the record:all 3 goal keepers play their football in algeria:CHAWCHI.GAWAWI.ZEMAMOUCHE.......want more? :praise:

If country came before money and fame then surely ONE of your great country's best and most famous players would choose to play for a club in his home country and raise the profile of the algerian league just by playing there.

i can name you 5 or 6 if you want,but you wouldn't know them would ya?

here's for the record:all 3 goal keepers play their football in algeria:CHAWCHI.GAWAWI.ZEMAMOUCHE.......want more? :praise:

They aren't exactly famous.

They aren't exactly famous.

may be not in scotland :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

No, just on the world stage in general.

You've named your two reserve goalies, that's not fame.

Ziani, Belhadj, your captain Mansouri, Kadir and Saifi are famous, but the thing they all have in common is that they play outside Algeria.

You've named your two reserve goalies, that's not fame.

Ziani, Belhadj, your captain Mansouri, Kadir and Saifi are famous, but the thing they all have in common is that they play outside Algeria.

chawchi is the number one goal keeper for your information!!!

and the players you mentionned below were born in france that's why they play their football in germany,france and england,,,