The future - more questions than answers

nvager

Will a takeover really take place? How certain is it? Will AJ and the Board back an Ellis takeover despite what SDM seems to think?

A lot of big decisions to made fairly soon and I for one am impatient to find out what will happen.

Money to spend on new players? That would be a change, but is it dependent on who gets sold?

Will Walter stay? Will Ally take over? Who will get sold? What type of player can we attract especially if we are debt free with a CL place in hand?

Does no take-over mean more fiscal tightening and a threadbare squad?

How good are our youngsters anyway?

Lots of questions. Few answers as yet.

You're 100% correct in that thread,nvager.I could probably get close to the answers if you had about 6 weeks spare time.(tu)

It's like listening to the wireless waiting for 1 more draw to get your coupon up and the fucking power goes off and you are left hanging, waiting...waiting...waiting.

You're 100% correct in that thread,nvager.I could probably get close to the answers if you had about 6 weeks spare time.(tu)

It's like listening to the wireless waiting for 1 more draw to get your coupon up and the fucking power goes off and you are left hanging, waiting...waiting...waiting.

Exactly right Buddy! Very frustrating indeed. Patience is the key, but we need an influx of money badly and quickly. This coming week may be the most important week in our history - financially speaking.

Exactly right Buddy! Very frustrating indeed. Patience is the key, but we need an influx of money badly and quickly. This coming week may be the most important week in our history - financially speaking.

I wouldn't disagree with that statement either.The problem for me regarding the Ellis scenario, is that I'm not 100% sure if his motives for buying into Rangers are on the same wavelength as to what we as supporters are hoping for.

We want money pumped into our Club, whereas he, as a businessman and Property developer, is in it to make money somewhere down the line out of us.

You know fine well that if you want to make a small fortune out of a Football Club, then start with a very large fortune.I think at this stage of the game, we have no option other than Ellis, but I'm still jittery about his reasons for buying in, given his track record with QPR and Northampton Town.

I also have no idea who his other partners in this propesed takeover are, because he apparently doesn't have anywhere near the money required to buy Murray out on his own, so as you say, it's patience and wait.....but time is running out for Walter to plan for next season.