What should our support expect, nay, demand from a new owner

boss

A standing section would be great!! Made safe obviously.

Manchester United's away fans demand to stand and there are measures taken so it is all safe. Surely something could be arranged.

Agree mate, the Utd fans made Bolton shut the other side of their top teir because they felt it was unsafe for their own fans as the Utd fans always stand. A Standing section would be the right thing to do IMO.

If someone comes in and saves the club I think its a bit cheeky to demand anything as such.

Since when shouldn't customers decide what they want for their money?

The fans of every club in the world would love to be able to get what they want, doesn't mean it happens.

If someone comes in and saves the club I think its a bit cheeky to demand anything as such.

Since when shouldn't customers decide what they want for their money?

On a positive note though it would be nice to:

achieve long term financial stabliity

get the management team tied down to contracts

keep most of our best players

have some sensible investment in the squad

introduce a standing section

invest in the scouting system

I would like him to invest in a good scouting network across Northern America, theres so many talented players across there who are just left to rot in the MLS or converted to another sport.

Also somebody who challenges any rhag that tries to drag our clubs name through the club, which many do so and get away with on a day to day basis :sherlock:

So we may (or may not) have a new owner anytime soon. Just what are the fundamentals that we should expect as a support?

What do you want a new owner to do, to say, to develop, or to leave alone? What would have you jumping for joy? And what would have you outside the hallowed doors protesting through the night? They can be positive things ("I want him to do this ...") or negative things ("He'd better not even think about doing that ..."). Feel free to post from left field, but keep it real - stuff like half price season tickets and a free bar are unlikely to be achievable.

I'll start. The ownership of the stadium is not up for grabs. I couldn't care less about the legalities; morally WE own the stadium. Any attempt at a sale/leaseback, or an assumption within a larger G51 property portfolio is unacceptable. And I'll lead the demonstrations if it happens. :mad:

Over to you ...

If it's to be Ellis - I'll settle for the TRUTH regards his intentions for our Club. :angry:

The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!!

Have the long-term plans explained to the fans, and stick to them, no matter how painful it may be in the short-term.

Make investment in scouting and youth development a top priority, bringing in people who know how to make this a success. Depending on finances, a small feeder club could be purchased in a country with less rigid immigration rules, to get young foreign players a European passport.

Look at every facet of the business to ensure that we are making the most of every revenue stream. A museum complex should be a priority.

Lobby for an area to be used for safe standing. Ibrox was originally modelled on the Westfalenstadion, let's look to copy their Sudtribune.

Allow RSC's or registerd groups to buy blocks of season tickets together. Groups of friends in one area can only improve the atmosphere.

Cut all ties with the scum across the city, outwith competitive matches.

I'll start. The ownership of the stadium is not up for grabs. I couldn't care less about the legalities; morally WE own the stadium. Any attempt at a sale/leaseback, or an assumption within a larger G51 property portfolio is unacceptable. And I'll lead the demonstrations if it happens. :mad:

If the G51 project happens as it was proposed previously, this scenario is a very real possibility.

Have the long-term plans explained to the fans, and stick to them, no matter how painful it may be in the short-term.

Make investment in scouting and youth development a top priority, bringing in people who know how to make this a success. Depending on finances, a small feeder club could be purchased in a country with less rigid immigration rules, to get young foreign players a European passport.

Look at every facet of the business to ensure that we are making the most of every revenue stream. A museum complex should be a priority.

Lobby for an area to be used for safe standing. Ibrox was originally modelled on the Westfalenstadion, let's look to copy their Sudtribune.

Allow RSC's or registerd groups to buy blocks of season tickets together. Groups of friends in one area can only improve the atmosphere.

Cut all ties with the scum across the city, outwith competitive matches.

Some good ideas in there that not many folk would disagree about. (tu)

A standing section would be great!! Made safe obviously.

Manchester United's away fans demand to stand and there are measures taken so it is all safe. Surely something could be arranged.

Would be brilliant, UB and TBO with space made for load more!

Sing song every week