Argentina announce final squad

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Gutierrez is so shite. :anguish:

One of Argentina's most talented generation's ever and Maradona has fucked it all up.

He is used just for his work-rate, his ability to run all day, and help the defence.

11/2 not to make it out the groups....

Nigeria/Greece 33s

Greece/Nigeria 34s

Nigeria/South Korea 54s

South Korea/Nigeria 66s

Greece/South Korea 88s

South Korea/Greece 84s

Going to have a wee think about this between now and the tournament, I cant see them doing anything

Ill give you 50's on Argentina not getting out there group. Thats ridicuous 11/2 they should be 1/33 to get out of it

I got a bet a while back, which was Argentina to fail to win a single game this world cup. Odds were about 80/1, im smiling a treat now! That squad is nowhere near good enough to win the world cup. Also, didn't Diego not pick Milito for his 30man squad originally? :pipe:

I got a bet a while back, which was Argentina to fail to win a single game this world cup. Odds were about 80/1, im smiling a treat now! That squad is nowhere near good enough to win the world cup. Also, didn't Diego not pick Milito for his 30man squad originally? :pipe:

Well worth a punt

People are calling it an easy group but they are coming up against at least 2 sides who will be extremely well organised and proven in tournaments, and another who will fancy their chances on their home continent

Lack of CMs :anguish:

I agree. Verons too old and Cambiasso is much better than Gutierrez(Spelling?) and Zanetti should not have been left out :anguish:

Cant see them winning it.

Gabby Milito, who is in poor form, and just back from injury.

They better hope they get no defensive injuries, they haven't taken enough cover with them. Midfield looks decent but there is a real lack of creativity in there i feel.

They'll basically be relying on their strikeforce to produce the chances and put them away. To be honest i think they have taken too many strikers, there is absolutely no need for Palermo to be there.

The least creative midfield is Brazils :anguish:

Gilberto and Melo :anguish: Brazil are not the same as they were in 2002 or even 2006 they aren't the Brazil we usually know. Spain are the new Brazil but the most free flowing team I have ever seen is Holland it is simply stunning Total Football indeed.

Brazil are a winning machine, just not in the way we associate with them.

The least creative midfield is Brazils :anguish:

Gilberto and Melo :anguish: Brazil are not the same as they were in 2002 or even 2006 they aren't the Brazil we usually know. Spain are the new Brazil imo but the most free flowing creative football i have ever seen is Holland's it is simply stunning football and it's a mystery why they haven't won the world cup.