Ellis deal done?

warden90

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck sake, I finally manage to get my internet connection to work after weeks of reading through this forum on my phone and decided I wanted to read this thread. Fuck me how shite. Whens Britains Got Talent on? :anguish:

what kind of rangers fan bullshits abouts this this, this is the 3rd time i've seen this on RM

The lad who posted it certainly isn't a bullshitter.

He has sources just as some folk on here do.

Can someone tell me whats going on and what everyone is moaning at :D

According to the FF exclusives the ellis deal was happening today :rolleyes:

yup, that arab consortium that has donald trump and shane mcmahon as partners have told ellis to bid the 33mill tonight and murray will accept

tomorrow we parade a multitude of signings including rooney for 80million, messi for 200million and davie weir will get a new contract to guide them through their first season

As others have probably read, a few posters on follow follow with "sources" (dont know how reliable these guys are btw) are saying there will be news tonight and we will all find out basically whether this deal is going to happen or not and the ins and outs. As i said its just what ive read on that forum and dont know how reliable it is over there !!!

The posters are reliable. It's just whether their sources are giving out reliable information is the question.

I don't buy that bollocks. If someone posts something that doesn't turn out to be true then you can't go blaming it on his sources. Everyone takes responsibility for what they post.

As others have probably read, a few posters on follow follow with "sources" (dont know how reliable these guys are btw) are saying there will be news tonight and we will all find out basically whether this deal is going to happen or not and the ins and outs. As i said its just what ive read on that forum and dont know how reliable it is over there !!!

The posters are reliable. It's just whether their sources are giving out reliable information is the question.

I don't buy that bollocks. If someone posts something that doesn't turn out to be true then you can't go blaming it on his sources. Everyone takes responsibility for what they post.

And people should be savvy enough not to rely completely on a heads up on the net. What sccgers posted was done so in good faith.

Yeah, the sources shouldn't take any blame. :rolleyes:

Anyway I think that you missed the point I was making.

It's hard to know what to think any more.

At least if nothing happens it sounds like the relationship with the bank has improved - although the status quo is hopefully the worst case scenario!

Yeah, the sources shouldn't take any blame. :rolleyes:

You always have the choice - post or don't post. If you choose to post then take responsibility for it. Can't see what you're rolling your eyes about BD.

You always have the choice - post or don't post. If you choose to post then take responsibility for it. Can't see what you're rolling your eyes about BD.

I agree. Posters stick their neck on the line by posting what they post and taking a chance. Theres a reason why the sources don't name themselves in papers. If posters are willing to put up their sources then they should take responsibility for it. I think both posters mentioned will do just that.

There doesn't seem to be any news on a takeover on FF, Sky Sports News or indeed anywhere else.

Looks like another day of promise that's come to nothing.

Maybe this time next week!

There doesn't seem to be any news on a takeover on FF, Sky Sports News or indeed anywhere else.

The lad who is waiting on word got banned. :facepalm:

I'd be more confident that something imminent was happening if there was more than one person with forthcoming information. The news must be top secret if only one person knows what's happening.

(Sorry, I mean one person who could tell people of internet sites.)

I'd be more confident that something imminent was happening if there was more than one person with forthcoming information. The news must be top secret if only one person knows what's happening.

Its more than one credible poster that has received the tip off from two different sources. Let's just wait and see, if nothing comes of it the information they have been giving is incorrect and we are where we are anyway.

You know it's came from several different sources.

You know fine well it's came from several different sources.

I'm afraid I don't have any information other than what's been posted on the internet over the last few days.