Ellis deal done?

warden90

Self promotion for what ? kudos on a message board ? Give me piece :rolleyes:

sccgers has been wrong in the past he admitted so himself in the opening post and pointed out people are free to chose whether to believe him or not.

My previous posts on here will confirm that I never for a second believed Ellis would ever end up anywhere near Rangers, so its not like Im suffering some sort of let down. Id just prefer if people who dont exactly have a solid track record would stop posting stuff that a youth coach or whoever told them.

It only causes mass hysteria, massages peoples egos and becomes boring and shitty.

You keep flying that flag for them though, big shot :cool:

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is the ellis deal dun or whit ? Jist woke up there me and rip van fcukin winkle ? Or is this jist 21 pages of pure fcukin shite ? :sherlock:

A lot of it is just pure shyte blue :sherlock:

Thank fcuk for you MisterC the voice of reason and sense ! (tu):sherlock:

My previous posts on here will confirm that I never for a second believed Ellis would ever end up anywhere near Rangers, so its not like Im suffering some sort of let down. Id just prefer if people who dont exactly have a solid track record would stop posting stuff that a youth coach or whoever told them.

It only causes mass hysteria, massages peoples egos and becomes boring and shitty.

You keep flying that flag for them though, big shot :cool:

And that's fine, if you believed that all along then there no need nor any scope to get involved never mind upset at what bears are trying to pass on. Christ, one would think you are underwriting your emotions here

I think you underestimate what causes despair amongst the supprt i.e. lack of clarity from the club.

And I will :lol: they are Rangers fans, I have no reason not to trust them in future. You can carry on being cynical about it all. Its no skin off my nose.

So is the ellis deal dun or whit ? Jist woke up there me and rip van fcukin winkle ? Or is this jist 21 pages of pure fcukin shite ? :sherlock:

A lot of it is just pure shyte blue :sherlock:

Thank fcuk for you MisterC the voice of reason and sense ! (tu):sherlock:

:D:sherlock:

The day we start listening to mister C is the day I get the fuck out of dodge :lol:

Ano tell me about it.hes always in the debating chamber spouting pish :pipe:

The day we start listening to mister C is the day I get the fuck out of dodge :lol:

rather poor bait there DB, I'm not biting :sherlock:

Awiznae baiting ye MC :(

rather poor bait there DB, I'm not biting :sherlock:

Awiznae baiting ye MC :(

I'll believe you this time :wink:

Does FF contribute anything positive to Rangers or the general Rangers support?

All I see is dictatorship, control and division emanating from there.

Its akin to living in North Korea I would imagine.

LOL i really liked the board and it was a laugh. Was on there for many many years till yesterday, but it seems you cannot have a difference of opinion or a different view from admin or you end up like me, BANNED! really petty and an a total abuse of power by certain admin IMHO.

on the jubject of north korea check my location lol

me to mate its some place at times but ill miss it.

Latest on FF (from BdTS). Take it or leave it as you will:

Before I start with this, I just want to make a few things clear. I won’t be answering PMs about what I’m posting, or answering any questions about specifics about the details etc. With regard to what I’ve found out thus far, it’s been a few straight answers to questions via text and that’s it.

To add another caviat to this, I have never once stated that I will be getting the confirmation date of the Ellis’ takeover, the only thing I’ve put a timescale on is the information being confirmed as accurate.

Before the the cull last night, you will see that I’d managed to find out that part of the information I was given has turned out to be wrong, part of it has turned out to be right. This is why I never posted every last detail of what I was told.

As some of you know, I’m fairly close to man people in NARSA. What I can say thus far is that like what sccgers said and I backed up last week: Andrew Ellis and Murray have agreed a deal for his most or all of his shares in RFC. As many of you who seem to have been baiting me recently will be keen to point out, it hasn’t been signed and sealed yet, but it has been agreed.

Unfortunately, most of you, like me, would love to know when it will be signed and I can’t answer that because I don’t know. If I was to give my opinion, I think it’s at the End-Game despite some people suggesting it hasn’t even started.

Admin know how I’ve been given this information, as do many of you, what you do with it, whether you believe it or not etc is entirely up to you. The information has come from as solid a source as you could possibly get...don’t waste your time asking me who it is.

For the record, if a manuscript of some sort comes out from the NARSA AGM today, I fully expect AJ, Bain and Smith to deny or not acknowledge takeover talk or give any hints about this.

Latest on FF (from BdTS). Take it or leave it as you will:

Before I start with this, I just want to make a few things clear. I wont be answering PMs about what Im posting, or answering any questions about specifics about the details etc. With regard to what Ive found out thus far, its been a few straight answers to questions via text and thats it.

To add another caviat to this, I have never once stated that I will be getting the confirmation date of the Ellis takeover, the only thing Ive put a timescale on is the information being confirmed as accurate.

Before the the cull last night, you will see that Id managed to find out that part of the information I was given has turned out to be wrong, part of it has turned out to be right. This is why I never posted every last detail of what I was told.

As some of you know, Im fairly close to man people in NARSA. What I can say thus far is that like what sccgers said and I backed up last week: Andrew Ellis and Murray have agreed a deal for his most or all of his shares in RFC. As many of you who seem to have been baiting me recently will be keen to point out, it hasnt been signed and sealed yet, but it has been agreed.

Unfortunately, most of you, like me, would love to know when it will be signed and I cant answer that because I dont know. If I was to give my opinion, I think its at the End-Game despite some people suggesting it hasnt even started.

Admin know how Ive been given this information, as do many of you, what you do with it, whether you believe it or not etc is entirely up to you. The information has come from as solid a source as you could possibly get...dont waste your time asking me who it is.

For the record, if a manuscript of some sort comes out from the NARSA AGM today, I fully expect AJ, Bain and Smith to deny or not acknowledge takeover talk or give any hints about this.

Call that a ban!

I'll still wait for it to become a reality.

i think for everyones sake something has to happen fairly soon.

It will happen when it happens mate no rumour or argument will hurry anything up

Just goes to show how easy it is to split a support though

i think for everyones sake something has to happen fairly soon.

It will happen when it happens mate no rumour or argument will hurry anything up

Just goes to show how easy it is to split a support though

the spliting is just started.

huge amounts of i told you so repercusions to come and then we will have the elis is the devil no hes not he go stuff.

The supports been split for a long time,certainly not the Ellis issue that's caused it.

you are correct bbbb08,but the fans have been at loggernheads.

That is shite,we have to pull together and that is the point.