• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OFFEREE: Rangers Football Club Plc

Offer period commenced: 18:16 26-Oct-2009

10p ordinary

ISIN: GB0007237380

NSI: 108,791,499

OFFEROR: RFC Holdings (Guernsey) Limited (Andrew Ellis)

Offeror identified: 09:27 08-Mar-2010

Disclosure of dealings and positions in this offeror is not required

Nothing new, is it?

OFFEREE: Rangers Football Club Plc

Offer period commenced: 18:16 26-Oct-2009

10p ordinary

ISIN: GB0007237380

NSI: 108,791,499

OFFEROR: RFC Holdings (Guernsey) Limited (Andrew Ellis)

Offeror identified: 09:27 08-Mar-2010

Disclosure of dealings and positions in this offeror is not required

Nothing new, is it?

No.

David mate you have been right in not believing shitey wee paper snippets. However as you say its everywhere now so it seems to me this is a penalty kick now

No, I know bud, Im certainly not suggesting that anyone who claimed to have insider knowledge was right all along after all, but I did say it would never happen regardless so if it does ill admit I was wrong in that sense.

David mate you have been right in not believing shitey wee paper snippets. However as you say its everywhere now so it seems to me this is a penalty kick now

No, I know bud, Im certainly not suggesting that anyone who claimed to have insider knowledge was right all along after all, but I did say it would never happen regardless so if it does ill admit I was wrong in that sense.

Beg for forgiveness you bastardboogie.png

:lol: :lol:

Ill have a grovelling letter on your desk first thing tomorrow!

Sources on two sports desks tell me SDM is rubbishing the Daily Mail story.

Of course, he or they could be speaking with forked tounge.

from FF posted earlier

from FF posted earlier

give it 48 hours :craphead:

from FF posted earlier

Aye because stv news just make up stories aswell. I canae believe FF they have fucking posters doubting everything and still calling for fan ownership.

Davidcr1 get it faxed through as soon as the deal is done or your ass is on the lineph34r.gif

from FF posted earlier

DDingwall has backed a loser from the start...his source is probably the bold daryllllll.....who cares what either of them have to say.