Graphic and Design area lately.

Its been a joy to watch, its been absolutely bouncing on here for the past week or 2 now with a load of new designers, some of which have improved drastically ovrr a short space of time and more new people coming in. This place was dead before, but i'm glad to see so many of yerselves gettin involved and making sigs (tu)

also, welcome back elma mate, you were missed (tu):pipe:

Its been a joy to watch, its been absolutely bouncing on here for the past week or 2 now with a load of new designers, some of which have improved drastically ovrr a short space of time and more new people coming in. This place was dead before, but i'm glad to see so many of yerselves gettin involved and making sigs (tu)

also, welcome back elma mate, you were missed (tu):pipe:

Cheers mate. Hope to stick around for a while and get a few more tuts up!

I've seen that avatar somewhere else before. :shifty:

It's my avatar and sig mate - you'll have seen them on Soccer GFX? If someone has stolen them it is because they are good and there's nothing I can do about it!

I've seen that avatar somewhere else before. :shifty:

It's my avatar and sig mate - you'll have seen them on Soccer GFX? If someone has stolen them it is because they are good and there's nothing I can do about it!

That's where it was, I was looking but couldn't remember. :lol:

I would love to start attempting to do stuff on photoshop, just can't afford it, ye know. So if anyone has anywhere 'cheap' i can buy acquire it it would be appreciated on a PM. As cheap as possible.....

*For Mac, i forgot to and should have added*

Btw, i think this area of the forum is top class, ScottEastEnclosure made my sig and i love it :lol:

I would love to start attempting to do stuff on photoshop, just can't afford it, ye know. So if anyone has anywhere 'cheap' i can buy acquire it it would be appreciated on a PM. As cheap as possible.....

Btw, i think this area of the forum is top class, ScottEastEnclosure made my sig and i love it :lol:

I downloaded and am using photoshop cs5. Here is cs4 thoughCough

Here is a code Cough

Keep thinking of giving this a go but i will not spend the ridiculous money that Adobe charge for the software.

Cheapskate Loyal !!

The money they want for it is ridiculous,I mean can you imagine how much money Adobe have made from everyone in the design Area?!?!?

:craphead:

warez-bb.org

Guest therabbitt

You guys could contact me with wallpapers that I could put on the homepage for people to download?