Bougherra now linked with megabucks Malaga

It never fails to amaze that the scum put a price on their players 10mil for magayday yet nobody at Rangers comes out and

tells these people enquiring about our players just how much it will take to get them.

it shows a lack of respect and commitment putting a price on your players imo. and celtc know they will never sell mcgayday for 10million. they would be lucky to get 5million - he's FAR from the finished article, which has been proven this season.

laugh.gif

theyve just knocked back 8.3million!! (if you believe sky, i still think it was a fishing expedition to get an offer from an english outfit)

According to bbc mate Aids will reject spartak meaning the taigs had accepted it. Apparently tho all the papers are quoting different prices haha couldnae make it up

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If hes got less than 2 years on his contract then £4 million is a fair price, what has he done since joining us for a fee of £2.5 million to suddenly make him worth £7-8 Million

alcapones gone fishing............

:lol:

4m :lol: :lol:

Flecky me ol mucker, I'll bet you a pound we wont get more than £4 million for him :)

The player is running down his contract with less than 2 years to go and he WONT sign another one, its another Boyd saga where he will go in his terms, not Rangers sadly.

What would you do if the highest offer was £4 million this summer??

But hey I hope I'm wrong

Make sure he signs a new deal before the season starts (tu)

I hope know you are wrong mate, weve already knocked back a 4-5 million pound offer for him

(tu)

You simply cant make someone sign a contract if they want to leave, how can you??

He is now playing the same game Botyd played 18 months ago, run down the contract and let the club know you wont sign a new deal and then come away with the usual shite that he doesnt want to leave. Like hell he wants to leave, whether thats on a free in 2 years or by holding out for a million pound sweetner to go a la Hutton... Oh sorry Hutton was pushed :)

It never fails to amaze that the scum put a price on their players 10mil for magayday yet nobody at Rangers comes out and

tells these people enquiring about our players just how much it will take to get them.

it shows a lack of respect and commitment putting a price on your players imo. and celtc know they will never sell mcgayday for 10million. they would be lucky to get 5million - he's FAR from the finished article, which has been proven this season.

laugh.gif

theyve just knocked back 8.3million!! (if you believe sky, i still think it was a fishing expedition to get an offer from an english outfit)

According to bbc mate Aids will reject spartak meaning the taigs had accepted it. Apparently tho all the papers are quoting different prices haha couldnae make it up

(tu)

i dont believe for a minute it was a real offer m8

this is the liewell septic pr machine working

lets see how this plays out

If hes got less than 2 years on his contract then £4 million is a fair price, what has he done since joining us for a fee of £2.5 million to suddenly make him worth £7-8 Million

alcapones gone fishing............

4m :lol: :lol:

Flecky me ol mucker, I'll bet you a pound we wont get more than £4 million for him :)

The player is running down his contract with less than 2 years to go and he WONT sign another one, its another Boyd saga where he will go in his terms, not Rangers sadly.

What would you do if the highest offer was £4 million this summer??

But hey I hope I'm wrong

Make sure he signs a new deal before the season starts (tu)

I hope know you are wrong mate, weve already knocked back a 4-5 million pound offer for him

(tu)

You simply cant make someone sign a contract if they want to leave, how can you??

He is now playing the same game Botyd played 18 months ago, run down the contract and let the club know you wont sign a new deal and then come away with the usual shite that he doesnt want to leave. Like hell he wants to leave, whether thats on a free in 2 years or by holding out for a million pound sweetner to go a la Hutton... Oh sorry Hutton was pushed :)

Hutton was pushed, with a million in his back bin!

If he doesnt sign and doesnt want to sign, then you be honest with the fans and tell the truth, they will soon put him in his place

I still think an offer of around 7 million will come in and he will go, if he doesnt get sold this summer, i would be more than happy to have him in my team, if the contract situation can get sorted, i think hes exceptional and i firmly believe he would sign a new deal, no problem, put it in front of him and see what happens, i think he would sign it.

:wink:

They can GTF for that price. Why does everybody think because we have money troubles they can buy our players on the cheap?

because we have a board and chief executive who tend to accept the first offer put to us(have done for years, long before LBG got involved heavily) and they dont have a clue how to work the 21st century transfer market

someone said we rejected galatasarays offer of 5m, but did we not accept a bid of 5 million from hamburg? shocking if true btw

the press just love linking our best players away from the club for peanuts

this (tu)

Come on guys, lets be realistic here.

If some team came in with an offer of £5 million for Bougherra, I think we should take it.................................

plus a weeks holiday in Doha for the friendly game for every season ticket holder!!!!!21.gif

i lived there and if they got cashish now i would love to live and ply my trade there, aint a bad lifestyle move but no accolades in that league for malaga for a good wee while i think

They can GTF for that price. Why does everybody think because we have money troubles they can buy our players on the cheap?

because we have a board and chief executive who tend to accept the first offer put to us(have done for years, long before LBG got involved heavily) and they dont have a clue how to work the 21st century transfer market

someone said we rejected galatasarays offer of 5m, but did we not accept a bid of 5 million from hamburg? shocking if true btw

this (tu)

:wink:

for all those hoping to cash inn,i'd say:so far he's staying put.do you think the guy is a total prat?leave mighty RANGERS to go to minows MALAGA?NOPE!!!!

Money money money!

Money money money!

you're getting ZILTCH cos he's staying till january ;)

he has 2 years left so in jan we can still sell him for a profit if offers come in. Muppet.

I dont think he'd go there imo, mid table team at best. He'l be lookin for a good world cup and if he plays well, bigger clubs will be interested. Altho il take with a pinch of salt, hes stated he whants to be playin for a club challeging for europe and trophies, he has that here but...If a bids made by one of those clubs of 6m+ and we accept then i think he'l be offski.

No, I'm saying that's why he would go to Malaga.

GOTCHA,,,,,you're right there cos the new owner will probably offer him double or more of what he's getting at glasgow,but he won't go...just ye ;)

in his own words:Bougherra a indiqué qu’il préférait continuer son aventure avec les Rangers, même si son club serait prêt à le vendre au cas où une bonne proposition venait à lui être présentée.

i would rather continue my adventure with rangers even if the club is ready to sell me,,,,, :wink:

boughyman, we know all that

he keeps saying he wants to stay, but if rangers get a huge offer for him, we will accept it, it would be nice if he rejected any potential transfer to stay at rangers unless were talking around 10 million :lol: then he must go! :lol:

then he must go! :lol:

it'll be the first time in football history where a team tells a player:PISS OFF WE DON'T WANT YA,,,,,

and him saying:ghhhhhhhhhhhhhh, please i wanna stay,,,,,, :D

then he must go! :lol:

it'll be the first time in football history where a team tells a player:PISS OFF WE DON'T WANT YA,,,,,

and him saying:ghhhhhhhhhhhhhh, please i wanna stay,,,,,, :D

yeah, but for 10million, he will have to go!

for 4million, he must stay!

(tu)

i knowww,but can you imagine this:a big club comes in and offers 9.5 million euros for him,the club accepts,and the player says NO i wanna stay,my contract doesn't run till 2012,,,,what will happen then?serious

i knowww,but can you imagine this:a big club comes in and offers 9.5 million euros for him,the club accepts,and the player says NO i wanna stay,my contract doesn't run till 2012,,,,what will happen then?serious

ok, that would be fantastic loyalty, as long as he signs a new longer contract ;)

then we will still get the same or maybe more money when he does eventually leave

although if barcelona or even real madrid did offer him a contract i doubt he would say no ;)

He'll get told to fuck off whether he likes it or not - he's told us to fuck off often enough.