we will never....

some fans will always sing the add ons, but i think the change at ibrox this season shows that the majority of fan know that we will be punished heavily if we continue. Something the mehdia never wants to praise but still look for the negative if they can find it.

After the first points deduction, which I believe is inevitable. I hope it sinks in. What really has me worried is the lack of guidence from everybody. I just hope the do's and dont's are made crystal clear before the start of the season and that the fans have some say in the matter.

get rid of the singing of certain songs from rangers fans.

billy boys is still sung...

" fenian " is still used in songs heard around ibrox and tbh it is impoissible to tell fans right you arent allowed to sings these songs!

WE ARE THE PEOPLE (beer)

get rid of the singing of certain songs from rangers fans.

billy boys is still sung...

" fenian " is still used in songs heard around ibrox and tbh it is impoissible to tell fans right you arent allowed to sings these songs!

Old habits die hard when youve been singing it for 35 to 40 yrs and I refuse to apologize for its so dont expect an apology from me anyway

WE ARE THE PEOPLE AND THE BILLY BOYS WILL NEVER GO AWAY

Stand up and fight for your rights you bunch of spineless...... (beer)

The Billy Boys has almost gone, and rightly so.

It will go just as hooliganism went. Remember the constant problems with hooligans and violence ? They were eradicated from our support.

It will go just as racism has almost disappeared.

Times are changing, and it will go because the majority will not support it.

It will go just as hooliganism went. Remember the constant problems with hooligans and violence ? They were eradicated from our support.

The majority of Rangers fans that I know are still behind the Billy Boys and believe me there is many

Has any of you actually stood up to be counted and voice your opinions directly at the guys you are against..I mean, you all keep saying its a small number so there should be no problem confronting us eh, or is all the words coming from the so called majority just more waffle (beer)

You hardly hear it anymore so there is no need to stand up to anyone.

The song has NOTHING to do with rangers. Nothing to do with our tradition or history.

It is going and you know it and I know it.

I doubt if you will hear it today, even allowing for the distance to Qatar.

You hardly hear it anymore so there is no need to stand up to anyone.

The song has NOTHING to do with rangers. Nothing to do with our tradition or history.

It is going and you know it and I know it.

I doubt if you will hear it today, even allowing for the distance to Qatar.

I told ye last week not be so nieve and believe everything you read in forums but you have just stated Im in Qatar

Silly boy.......

Well Im glad you dont hear it much, its one less who will be moaning and whinging about it (beer)

The majority of Rangers fans that I know are still behind the Billy Boys and believe me there is many

Has any of you actually stood up to be counted and voice your opinions directly at the guys you are against..I mean, you all keep saying its a small number so there should be no problem confronting us eh, or is all the words coming from the so called majority just more waffle (beer)

Maybe a custodial sentence will change your mind it should be interesting to hear you defence in court

PS with a bit of luck you might become some big paddies bitch and have him behind you as well :D

Now Now Fish, I wonder if your own name has anything to do with your support of the bILLY boys ?

There is less and less need to raise the topic because the song is dying out as supporters accept it has no relevance to Rangers.

Stop pussyfootin and beating about the bush come to the point :rolleyes:

Things are getting diluted at Ibrox, rightly in some cases... got doubts on others ... what ever your opinion on certain issues, lets hope it doesnt go to far....we dont want to be just another ordinary club.