**Serbia v Ghana**

Serbia need to get Krasic the ball a bit more, and earlier to let him run at the left back. They look like they'll be very dangerous from set pieces too, they've been inventive and seem to be able to deliver the ball better than most teams so far.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

If this is meant to be one of the best games, just shows you how pish most of the games have been.

That doesn't make sense. Nobody has said this is one of the best games after it's kicked off.

The commentators said it has been one of the best starts so a match to far, it's been mince.

If this is meant to be one of the best games, just shows you how pish most of the games have been.

That doesn't make sense. Nobody has said this is one of the best games after it's kicked off.

The commentators said it has been one of the best starts to a match to far, it's been mince.

Ah right, didn't hear that. He must be on drugs cos it's been an awful game.

I enjoyed the Argentina, S Korea and England games but we've yet to see a classic.

krasic is over-rated

very poor

do fans think hes the next big thing coz he scored 1 good goal in the champions league? hes pretty shite tbh

I hope you're not reaching that conclusion after one half :lol:

I've really only enjoyed the opening game and the Argies, the rest has been pretty poor.

krasic is over-rated

very poor

do fans think hes the next big thing coz he scored 1 good goal in the champions league? hes pretty shite tbh

Well he scored 4 in the CL.

Just heard on the radio that the vuvuzelas are very close to being officially banned.

I hope that's true. Didn't really notice them until today, but it's been fucking unbearable. I had to put it on mute.

Just heard on the radio that the vuvuzelas are very close to being officially banned.

I hope that's true. Didn't really notice them until today, but it's been fucking unbearable. I had to put it on mute.

when i was in the car earlier you could hardly hear the commentators for them!

Please be true, it's becoming a nightmare.

Making the games even shitter.

krasic is over-rated

very poor

I hope you're not reaching that conclusion after one half :lol:

of course not, never rated him, never saw what the fuss was all about

in any case, any half decent coach would tell you, you can tell if someone is a player* or not as soon as they touch the ball, how they control, what their body language is when they recieve the ball, and what they do with it.......

*(by player i dont mean going to be world class or someone who will never make it, just player as in, a decent player or not, does he have something special about him or not)

krasic is over-rated

very poor

yeah but was 1 not at old trafford? i think that was the one everyone was slabbering about, even lee mcculloch can pull a screamer out his arse now and again, doesnt mean hes shit hot

i just dont rate him

only an opinion fs

(tu)

krasic is over-rated

very poor

yeah but was 1 not at old trafford? i think that was the one everyone was slabbering about, even lee mcculloch can pull a screamer out his arse now and again, doesnt mean hes shit hot

i just dont rate him

only an opinion fs

(tu)

You say that as if I disrespected it in some way.

Why can't some players do the very very basics? They can't blame the ball, theyve had plenty of time to get used to it surely in training.

but why change the ball in the first place?