Football Manager 2007 Official Thread!

Official FM Thread

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

get Kaboul from Auxerre if you have any cash spare, that'll shore up the defence, or bring back J-rod - he's playing well for me alongside svensson

Thanks for the advice I bought him and I've played 1 game since had him in my backline alongside Svensonn and he played really well. 1-0 win over Hibs. Next up Killie.

(tu) again.

you MUST get sherman cardenas 17 year old colombian international

he turns in to oneof the best players in the game (tu)

ill post a printscreen of his stats when i get home

About to play Killie will let u know how it goes.

i have signed a few players that still have WP next to their name, how long does it take? ive got delgado doing fuck all and picking up pretty high wages and its been over a year :( ive tried to offload him but hes having none of it. is there anyway of speeding it up?

thanks in advance :D

You know what feature I'd REALLY like in the next fm game?

The ability to have a go at your chairman for selling a player because an offer was "too good to be true".

Said offer of ?1million for the best young goalie in the game ( 18 year old regen from Tunisia who had 10 caps!) from Arsenal is definitely not good business.

eg: Darren Jameson is disgusted with the Queen's Park board for having such an obvious lack of ambition, due to the sale of blah blah blah...

Just finnished my fourth season with the Gers... I have won all 4 titles, 3 Scottish Cups, 3 League Cups, 2 Champions Leagues ... I have totaly transformed my team and even managed to get ?10M for Svensson....

My Team...

Enyeama

Borre

Schmoller

Sidnei

Marcelo

Gourcuff

Augusto

Martinez

Guardado

Higuain

Millan

Subs... Degre, Spence, Faty, Bale, Hutton, Cardenas, Adu, Adam, Mokoena, Naismith, Romaric, Zarate, Boyd.

brazil under 20's or 19's cant remember which has a right back called Jonathan.

currently got him on loan then i'm gonna sign him up on a free, doing really well so far

(tu) class, my m8 says he checked a website not sure what one but it lists all the good players in the game he is one of them (tu)

i have just finished my first season at preston and won promotion via the playoffs :D , got to try and build a squad that will fight relegation now :unsure: , with 6 m to spend, and none of the big four will give me any players on loan as im now in the same division :angry: but i did sign robbie fowler for 150k :) and i managed to get huddlestone, my signing of the season for said finished one was guardiola got him on a free transfer, followed by JS veron who i got in january on a six month contract, tried to sign him up on a new deal but he joined Real Madrid :wacko: damn bassa

finished my second season at preston finishing 12th in the premiership :D , but the bassa's refused to give me money to improve the squad so i resigned 5 games into the season, 2 weeks went passed and i was offered the zaragoza job in La Liga, joined them and of course they have no money either, but the sqaud is better finished frst season last night and ended up finshing 6th and getting them into europe. so looks like i'll stay here for another season and then see what jobs are kicking about

Just won the 1st division with SPL and now portsmouth boss, 2nd so far -_-

If your look for decent signings for clubs who are big/not rich eg. Rangers - Wesley sonck and Eduardo (croatian international striker and only 21, got him for £1m and after a few months he was worth more than £6m Arouna Kone)

started a game with Juve to try it out, currently 13th and played 16 games, also got a game in hand.

have 20 points, so if you think about it I should really have 37 points which would make me joint top <_<

so i've played 16, won 12, drawn 1, lost 3. scored 34 goals and conceded 7.

not doing too bad but the losses have pissed me off because I feel I should be whipping these teams. Still hope I could be near the top at the end of the season though :pipeguy:

well at least the inter board match my ambitions, they gave me 50m to spend in january to try and close the gap on Milan who are 16 points clear at the top with me and Roma sitting joint second 9 points clear of juventus , who i just hammered 4-0 :D ,

started a game with Juve to try it out, currently 13th and played 16 games, also got a game in hand.

have 20 points, so if you think about it I should really have 37 points which would make me joint top <_<

not doing too bad but the losses have pissed me off because I feel I should be whipping these teams. Still hope I could be near the top at the end of the season though :pipeguy:

finished second, 2 points of the top, quite chuffed with that.

although the club is 23 million in debt and I have no transfer budget for this year.. :unsure:

although the club is 23 million in debt and I have no transfer budget for this year.. :unsure:

second in serie b :blink: , with the team they have suppose its better than not getting promoted :rolleyes:

second in serie b :blink: , with the team they have suppose its better than not getting promoted :rolleyes:

well from being -17 points at the start of the game i think it's pretty good, if i hadn't have been minus points at the start of the game I would have walked that league.

I went through season in serieB with Juve undefeated and topped the league

good player in my oppinion is Salvatore Foti,young 19 year old striker class

yup, it's certainly possible, the sickening thing is paicenza (league leaders) were losing 1-0 away from home on the last game of the season, which would make me league leaders by 1 point, they scored the equaliser in the 83rd minute then the winner in the 93rd :angry: