"investment is still desired".

as AJ says on the BBC site ...we still desperately need cash

sorry if its been discussed but scanning this latest report there is no mention on our new signings capacity for next season yet...just the very nebulous comment....'enhance our playing resources in the next few weeks'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/8747255.stm

If investment is still required would this not be the perfect opportunity for the fan groups to get together and raise some captial to buy at least some of Murray's stake in the club?

As was said on here when the first news broke, this is no more than a big GTF to the Ellis consortium.

We're still for sale, just not as desperately as we were before. That's how I see it anyway.

If investment is still required would this not be the perfect opportunity for the fan groups to get together and raise some captial to buy at least some of Murray's stake in the club?

There is no will for this to happen and to be honest, who in their right mind would invest while Murray still has the controlling shares?

it is just my opinion that dave king and his group are the only ones interested in taking over the club

I'm interested.....and there is probably as much chance of me taking over as there is dave king and merry band......

once dave king gets his tax thing sorted out in south africa which i hear that it could be done in a month

it is just my opinion that dave king and his group are the only ones interested in taking over the club

I'm interested.....and there is probably as much chance of me taking over as there is dave king and merry band......

once dave king gets his tax thing sorted out in south africa which i hear that it could be done in a month

48 hours, surely.

You hear :lol::lol:

Who from ?

I do wish you'd stop talking shite.

Show us proof of this, I dare you.

You hear :lol::lol:

Who from ?

Apparently Sccgers has a direct line to Desmond Tutu!

I do wish you'd stop talking shite.

that is the word on follow follow that dave king is the only show in town at the moment and that when his tax situation gets sorted he will put a bid in for the club

Show us proof of this, I dare you.

Explain where you heard it would be done in a month....?

buy a guy who lives in south africa on follow follow and who is best mates with king

Don't tell me..... They had a meeting over a full Scottish breakfast, tattie scones, the lot.

The same bloke has been telling the same tale for months.

Ah..... :lol:

Does someone read follow follow to you ?

A carer's role is multi-faceted.

I meant the “I heard” stuff. If you read something on a MB then say that, not that you heard it…. :lol:

As for the tattie scone eating south African, I take it that was the same guy that said dave king had told them all he wanted them to protest against Muir……if I didn’t know there were no tims on follow follow I would say that was someone taking the piss out of them…. :sherlock:

i keep hearing the name dave king, who is this crater who is interested, or diss-interested should be the moreused quote regarding him, where is this offer i keep hearing of, who is dave king and who are his group, or is the group a bunch of rangers fans so to say