Good luck Algeria!

GCL,This is a big catch for me :D

Ah... the old make a complete tit of yourself then claim you're fishing tactic…..deary me…

:lol::blush:

Em,not it wasn't.

I was told your story and i thought i would try and catch you....

I didn't make a tit of myself,i was just fishing as said before.

Anyway that's me of oot way the weans (tu):dry:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway feck yous COME ON ENGLAND DO IT FOR QUEEN AND COUNTRY. :wink:

Emm the game was last night. (tu)

Now how did you know that :rolleyes:

The Queen thought 'What a tit, I'll text warden90, so he can let him know' (tu)

the english neither want or need plastic englishmen like you.....i am still laughing at the treat you like a god comment..... :lol:

English are British and i am British i don't want to be English :rolleyes: again another stupid comment from you.

Make sense before you speak.

Maybe you should try that too... doh

Treated like a god comment was fucking priceless. Cheers mate. :lol:

the english neither want or need plastic englishmen like you.....i am still laughing at the treat you like a god comment..... :lol:

English are British and i am British i don't want to be English :rolleyes: again another stupid comment from you.

Make sense before you speak.

Maybe you should try that too... doh

Treated like a god comment was fucking priceless. Cheers mate. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

COME ON U.S.A. :lol: :lol:

cheeky sneaky little girls blouse,,,,,you were shouting for your adopted country yesterday weren'tcha?

your beloved ENGLAND who rule your country,,,,,,yeah go on now and support the yanks,,,,,your ancestors are probably burried there(lots of irish there innit) :P

I'm presbyterian mate and my ancestors where Scottish and yes some of them did leave for America but they are not Irish they are Ulster-Scotch or British just like myself.

Might have been said before?

Did anyone see Magic's rating in the Mirror?

He got a 6, when a lot of Algerian players got a 7.

He was immense.

boogey can fuck off,he only likes our club coz it's a stepping stone to the EPL.

I WOULDN'T shed a tear for him.There's been geniuses that have played for my team and boogey it not one. (tu)

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

He was immense.

boogey can fuck off,he only likes our club coz it's a stepping stone to the EPL.

I WOULDN'T shed a tear for him.There's been geniuses that have played for my team and boogey it not one. (tu)

Don't think anyone would cry :lol:

He was immense.

ofcourse not.

does this guy know our club?

cooper is a name,icould name a couple but cooper will do (tu)

oh i know that you wouldn't cry,because if you loved rangers club that much it would mean something to ya,but obviouisly not (td)

here read this and cry,,,,,,and prepare yourself to clap him as from september you hypocryte:

"Bougherra se frotte également les mains à l'idée de retrouver son championnat, juste derrière la frontière nord avec l'Angleterre, où ce nul vierge a été accueilli avec autant de joie qu'à Alger ! «Oui, je vais peut-être devenir un héros en Écosse maintenant», rigole-t-il. «Je ne sais pas comment ils vont réagir à mon retour !"

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

oh i know that you wouldn't cry,because if you loved rangers club that much it would mean something to ya,but obviouisly not (td)

here read this and cry,,,,,,and prepare yourself to clap him as from september you hypocryte:

"Bougherra se frotte également les mains à l'idée de retrouver son championnat, juste derrière la frontière nord avec l'Angleterre, où ce nul vierge a été accueilli avec autant de joie qu'à Alger ! «Oui, je vais peut-être devenir un héros en Écosse maintenant», rigole-t-il. «Je ne sais pas comment ils vont réagir à mon retour !"

In the quote it says I said that, it was DB.

Whos this cunt?

Whos this cunt?

:lol:

Whos this cunt?

sandy,it's me man the :wink: man himself,he keeps reapearing just like houdini :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

muff i bet you're gutted cos you can't get rid of me.

well i tell you what be a man and send me a mail and tell me whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

otherwise i'm gonna be the nightmare you never wished you were gonna encouter PAL ;)