*** 27th June Round of 16 Games Thread ***

Yet Clintons abuse of Italy has been 10 times worse

No it wasn't.

Just keep it on subject, surely not asking too much of a grown up?

PG, just do me a favour and ban me, had enough of some people on this forum.

Lol. What a greeting wee shite. Grow up. England in reality are not a good team.

Ps. Get it room ye an cheerio cheerio cheerio

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had enough of this, jsut remember that however pish we are, we are still better than Scotland :lol:

Oh and everyone slagging England, feel free to take the red out of your Union Jack you fucking hypocrites. :lol:

Some of the people on here, British club my arse.

I had certainly hoped that Rangers fans especially would rise above hatred like this pish, for the sake of actually keeping the Union.

But naw, you aren't the better men, your as worse as our worst, congrats.

Say Scotland are shite, then feel offended when we say England are shite?

Away and calm yerself down and come back when you can start making sense.

(tu)

Honestly though, almost everybody saw this coming.

What is wrong with England? They have some very good players but constantly fail to produce. I would say that Spain are the only side in world football who are worse for under achieving.

England shoehorn players into a outdated system, that's what wrong with them.

But we're talking McLaren, Eriksson, Capello.

These managers are no mugs, surely they cannae be help fully accountable for England's constant failings?

England always do the same thing though, doesn't matter who's in charge it always a throw back to shoehorn players in.

How long has this Gerrard, Lampard situation come up. The wide left problem etc.

They choose players on reputation, not on overall what's best for the team. This media campaign for Joe Cole for instance was a joke.

Have to agree. While I wouldn't have been sad to see England prevail, I (like most of us I think) expected a result like that from the get-go. I'm thinking Germany and Argentina for the final, and am picking ze Germans to take the prize.

Honestly though, almost everybody saw this coming.

What is wrong with England? They have some very good players but constantly fail to produce. I would say that Spain are the only side in world football who are worse for under achieving.

England shoehorn players into a outdated system, that's what wrong with them.

But we're talking McLaren, Eriksson, Capello.

These managers are no mugs, surely they cannae be help fully accountable for England's constant failings?

England always do the same thing though, doesn't matter who's in charge it always a throw back to shoehorn players in.

How long has this Gerrard, Lampard situation come up. The wide left problem etc.

They choose players on reputation, not on overall what's best for the team. This media campaign for Joe Cole for instance was a joke.

Have to agree. While I wouldn't have been sad to see England prevail, I (like most of us I think) expected a result like that from the get-go. I'm thinking Germany and Argentina for the final, and am picking ze Germans to take the prize.

. Edit: Oops - mebbe Germany/Argies won't be able to meet due to group set-ups? I haven't double-checked on that.