Stena Line

doddsyRFC

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Stranraer so obviously alot of my friends work on the HSS etc. This is not an anti-Rangers measure, you have to realise how many staff and passengers have been physically and verbally abused by feral football fans of various colours. That boat had become a hell-hole for ordinary passengers on certain Saturday crossings and something had to be done.

What songs just as a matter of interest?

Great topic title btw :praise:

10 german bombers

build my gallows

follow follow

bouncy

fathers advice

championees

etc

there the ones I have recored on my fone of the fans singing.

Try singing these songs in between our battle cries,then you can say you weren't being sectarian.

10 german bombers

blow the man down

build my gallows

drunken sailor

follow follow

dance to your daddy[/b

bouncy

anchors away

fathers advice

I'm going to leave old Durham town

championees

Don't know about your club mate, but ours sail from Larne and at every meeting we are read the riot act regarding our behaviour on the boat. Singing is top of the list.

I do agree with you about Stena Line. Very unhelpful compared to P&O.

I was at that match and was on the boat on the way home with the big champagne bottle and kangaroo.

The boat was absolutely rocking by the way but there were no sectarian songs getting sung. There was 10 German bombers, Glasgow Rangers Champions, Champions again ole ole, We were not abused, Blue Sea of Ibrox... but nothing sectarian.

There was one of the workers going around called Tim and everyone was singing if ye canny do the bouncy your a tim and he was absolutely disgusted... Maybe it was him who complained :lol:

Don't know about your club mate, but ours sail from Larne and at every meeting we are read the riot act regarding our behaviour on the boat. Singing is top of the list.

I do agree with you about Stena Line. Very unhelpful compared to P&O.

Yea P&O are better to travel with. (tu)

When i was on the boat with the wife and kids there was Celtic fans on it and they were singing IRanAway songs too so its double standards with Stena at the moment bastards.

Have been traveling with stena for years but have no time for them. These days I try to get cheap flights first.What really fucks me off about stena is their hypocrisy. They are happy enough to sell booze to us but the minute their tills are full they are threatening to close the bar if there isnt a total silence. I'm talking about the sports bar on the slow boat where there is only Rangers fans and other 'civilians' are on the other level. Who the fuck will be offended? Anyway as a principle I refuse to pay their dick turpin prices and dont buy any drink. Hit them where it hurts, in their pockets. If it wasnt it for football fans (inc the bheasts) and volcanos they would go tits up! :angry:

Have been traveling with stena for years but have no time for them. These days I try to get cheap flights first.What really fucks me off about stena is their hypocrisy. They are happy enough to sell booze to us but the minute their tills are full they are threatening to close the bar if there isnt a total silence. I'm talking about the sports bar on the slow boat where there is only Rangers fans and other 'civilians' are on the other level. Who the fuck will be offended? Anyway as a principle I refuse to pay their dick turpin prices and dont buy any drink. Hit them where it hurts, in their pockets. If it wasnt it for football fans (inc the bheasts) and volcanos they would go tits up! :angry:

Yea mate they stick us on that fuckin slow boat for 3 and half hours so we fill there fucking tills up. Bastards dont even give us the HSS anymore only allow 2 runs a day now fs :angry:

We had a total sash bash on the slow boat to Belfast for PLG’s 1st game on British soil. Nobody dared telling us to stop singing that day lol

BTW, anyone remember the ‘....and we all love PLG’ 20 minute chant as we were about to disembark the ferry? We weren’t singing that 4 months later

We had a total sash bash on the slow boat to Belfast for PLG’s 1st game on British soil. Nobody dared telling us to stop singing that day lol

BTW, anyone remember the ‘....and we all love PLG’ 20 minute chant as we were about to disembark the ferry? We weren’t singing that 4 months later

fe*ian bastards

Stena need to wise up. Last game of the season, crowned spl champions for the second year in a row. Of course theres going to be a bit of a sing song ffs. I know it could be intimidating for the general public but i thought stena normally gave them free upgrades to stena plus when they had football fans on? We got free upgrades one time i was coming home from uni. Thought it was brilliant untill we got to the boat and there were loads of scum supporters buses. Funnily enough i stayed in stena plus the whole time, i would be likely to say something to them :lol:

Stena need to wise up. Last game of the season, crowned spl champions for the second year in a row. Of course theres going to be a bit of a sing song ffs. I know it could be intimidating for the general public but i thought stena normally gave them free upgrades to stena plus when they had football fans on? We got free upgrades one time i was coming home from uni. Thought it was brilliant untill we got to the boat and there were loads of scum supporters buses. Funnily enough i stayed in stena plus the whole time, i would be likely to say something to them :lol:

They shouldnt have to upgrade them. People should behave themselves. Maybe rather than singing on a boat they should sing at the games because no one sings fuck all at Ibrox

fe*ian bastards

Did you just quote and insult yourself?

• 3 weeks later...

fe*ian bastards

:lol:

If i was on a boat with folk singing id have complained, cant expect anything else so dont see what ur argument is..

?

You have to look at it from a parents point of view, drunk men singing songs and making a racket in front of their kids. Im all for having a party and singing loyalist tunes, but u cant expect stena line to see this as acceptable.