Aberdeen Away

not sure if this has been posted but we are due to play Aberdeen on the sunday 26th of september but if Rangers have a CL game on the 28TH (tues)then this match will revert back to the 25TH with a 12-15 kick off.

more of a heads up for any bears who are travelling any great distance to see the champs

im looking for a ticket for this game.

any help would be greatly appreciated!

If your willing to travel on our bus (Glasgow) to help with the diseal costs then I can get you one.

Remind me nearer the time beacuse I'll forget.

not sure if this has been posted but we are due to play Aberdeen on the sunday 26th of september but if Rangers have a CL game on the 28TH (tues)then this match will revert back to the 25TH with a 12-15 kick off.

more of a heads up for any bears who are travelling any great distance to see the champs

Saturday or Sunday i'm getting pished!

Saturday or Sunday i'm getting pished!

im not ive got to keep you in check :D

Thanks for this info mate

im looking for a ticket for this game.

any help would be greatly appreciated!

If your willing to travel on our bus (Glasgow) to help with the diseal costs then I can get you one.

Remind me nearer the time beacuse I'll forget.

will do mate. cheers.