the video

RFCanada12

i was wondering if anyone has the video that may boot us out of europe, im eager to see how bad it actually is... someone had posted the link from youtube earlier but when i tried it said it was a private video and i wasnt able to watch it..so maybe if someone has it on their computer they could post it here??

i was wondering if anyone has the video that may boot us out of europe, im eager to see how bad it actually is... someone had posted the link from youtube earlier but when i tried it said it was a private video and i wasnt able to watch it..so maybe if someone has it on their computer they could post it here??

I've seen it but didn't save the addy.

ya...think UEFA has the guts to completely ban us from europe though?? of course i havent seen the video but, i cant see it happening, a heafty fine and maybe demotion from CL to UefaCup?? who knows...what are your thoughts??

hope this helps but its the biggest set up you will see and our fans have fell into the trap and let us down big time

thanks for the post...thats ridiculous though its a shame aswell...you can hear the ba**ards laugh as they turn down the volume...still no excuse for it though

hope this helps but its the biggest set up you will see and our fans have fell into the trap and let us down big time

thanks for the post...thats ridiculous though its a shame aswell...you can hear the ba**ards laugh as they turn down the volume...still no excuse for it though

set us up bigtime just stop the bigoted songs then we have got the media scum defeated.