Rangers

BlueMe

hi people,i've only just joined but i've looked about for a wee while.just thought i would join in.

i would like to know everybody's thoughts on the upcoming season.do you think any new faces will be added?

or maybe 1 or 2 will leave?

personally i hope we keep davis out of everyone.just think he's by far our best(most consistent)player.

obviously we need wingers and maybe a striker,imo we will bring in a few people,dunno who tho.

oh aye and because i've just joined that doesn't mean am a tim lol.

cheers guys.

Welcome to the forum TB.

I'm struggling to foresee any new faces to be honest, everything we try seems to fall through. I'm expecting a qoute like this from Walter..."we tried several avenues in the pursuit different players and unfortunately weve not been succesful in bringing anyone in, we've decided we are going to go with what we've got"

I bloody hope this isn't the case, I can't see lemons tims being a walkover like mogli's side was.

Welcome mate (tu)

On our shopping list, we should have a new striker, a couple of wingers, and a right back to push Whittaker.

I can see us going 4-2-3-1 in the league next season, something like this:

Miller

Lafferty/? Davis Naismith/?

Edu McCulloch/Ness

Papac Weir Bougherra Whittaker

McGregor

I wouldn't be altogether unhappy if we bought McArthur from Hamilton to provide a wee bit of strength in depth in the centre as well. Names I would also throw into the mix are Luton Shelton, David Goodwillie, Craig Conway and Alessio Cerci, all of whom could do a good job here.

cheers for the welcome guys

personally i hope to see big sir davie used a bit less this year

cant fault the big man but his pace is starting to go and we usually play two holding midfielders to compensate.

really hope boughy stays,solid at the back and a real threat goin forward.

him and davis should be untouchable imo.

• 3 weeks later...

oh aye and because i've just joined that doesn't mean am a tim lol.

aye, thats what a tim would say!!

haha only kiddin mate, welcome aboard :)

as for your question - yes we will sign but i dont think many more will leave. IF any, boogie but even then i cant see that happening. I think thats us for the exit, but the enterance is now open.