Administration

FUDGIE52

Said it before and i'll say it again: The financial situation will get worse before it gets better. Going into adminstration for a short time period would eliminate the debt, and put us in a position where any interested buyer can make an offer without worrying about the bank. By the way, the automatic response to talk of administration seems to be "no way", "it would never happen", "dont be silly" etc.

Consider this: we havent bought a player for two years. We cannot afford contracts for existing players. We couldnt get a contract for a 30 goal a season striker. The best young player to come through in the last 10-15 years has just been sold. Our coaching staff were working without contracts and are currently only on 1 year deals. At the last count, we owed the banks circa £30 million, plus there is a looming tax case for millions more that could go against us. To all the "no, nay, never" brigade - How bad does it need to get before administration is at least some kind of possibity?

Is there anything in this post that is true ?

ok we haven`t bought a player for 2 years ( on the back of spending £18m in one go )

We cannot afford contracts for existing players. Of coarse we can or they wouldn`t be getting there wages just now !

We couldnt get a contract for a 30 goal a season striker yes we could but we were unwilling to overpay for him.

The best young player to come through in the last 10-15 years has just been sold. No chance. I`m sure McGregor / Hutton /Ferguson are better. wilson was so good he wouldn`t have got a game this year unless we sold boughie and we had injures. webster would play before him everyday of the week.

At the last count, we owed the banks circa £30 million get real. about £20m and falling.

plus there is a looming tax case for millions more that could go against us.are they not just investigating it as of now. even so murray said murray holding would be liable for the bulk and Rangers would be liable for a tiny part if any.

How bad does it need to get before administration is at least some kind of possibity? A lot worse than this thats for sure.

You are one deluded individual you like many gers fans are going to be very upset come the end of this window when you see the team that takes the field for rangers. You should try supporting Rangers and not the bassas who are ruining the club who you are constantly making excuses for.

deluded individual ? why ? what did I say that was wrong ?

I`m not going to be upset because I will still believe we will win the league .

I am supporting rangers and the guys who are now running our club.

You should try supporting Rangers and not the bassas who are ruining the club who you are constantly making excuses for. obv you have just left posting on your real forum as you would know I have wanted murray out for long enough.

I`m just not a panic merchant or a tim posting on our forum trying to stir things up.

I will be proved right in all I say.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic