I've never seen the forum so divided

ekbear93

I Can't remember a time where there's been so much arguing on the site. Yeah I know it's tough times and nobody knows what's going on at the club but it's stupid that guys are biting peoples heads off for having a different oppinion. Can't we all just try to get along because at the end of the day we are all Rangers supporters :craphead:

I Can't remember a time where there's been so much arguing on the site. Yeah I know it's tough times and nobody knows what's going on at the club but it's stupid that guys are biting peoples heads off for having a different oppinion. Can't we all just try to get along because at the end of the day we are all Rangers supporters :craphead:

It's ok mate, the problem is some people live in the real world and can accept things are bad. And others, a large amount on hear prefer denial and burying there head in sand.

some people would rather point out the same obvious problems over and over again rather than give answers.

im sure a lot of peoples beliefs on here are based on other posters, quite a lot of copying and pasting going on, grow a pair and voice your own opinions. :ph34r:

It's ok mate, the problem is some people live in the real world and can accept things are bad. And others, a large amount on hear prefer denial and burying there head in sand.

aye I understand that mate but what I'm sayin is alot of people seem to shoot down anyone who trys to say anything possitive or voice their own oppinion. I mean after all it is a forum.

some people would rather point out the same obvious problems over and over again rather than give answers.

im sure a lot of peoples beliefs on here are based on other posters, quite a lot of copying and pasting going on, grow a pair and voice your own opinions. :ph34r:

aye I understand that mate but what I'm sayin is alot of people seem to shoot down anyone who trys to say anything possitive or voice their own oppinion. I mean after all it is a forum.

TBH I dont think anybody really shoots down positive post's. It's just some people seem to think if you just say in walter we trust then it will be ok.

Ha ha

True,the panic merchants and the people who stay calm.

(tu) it seems to be "aw we're fucked" or "it's all going to be ok, there's still time" think that's the root of the problem.

only cause other sites dont allow opinions at all, been good here the day though

http://pw0nd.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/what-you-did-there-i-see-it.jpg

cunny funt :rolleyes::wink:

http://pw0nd.com/wp-...re-i-see-it.jpg

:lol: Got to inject some humour into the forum today.

http://pw0nd.com/wp-...re-i-see-it.jpg

:lol: Got to inject some humour into the forum today.

quick witted there mate, haha!

It's about time Martin Bain and the rest of the boardromm came out publicly and explaned whats happening with the club. Walter Smith's the only one at the club showing front at the moment. All Rangers fans are looking for answers and up until now we've have fuck all. I'm sure most Rangers fans would understand if the club came out and said the club needs to take step back and start to bring the young players through from murray park and sell off the squad players coming to the end of there contracts.

I think a lot of people on here don't voice their own opinions.. they copy mods or admin... Rangers are in a bad state regardless of whether we won the league or not. Our current team will be destroyed in europe.. sad but true.

It's about time Martin Bain and the rest of the boardromm came out publicly and explaned whats happening with the club. Walter Smith's the only one at the club showing front at the moment. All Rangers fans are looking for answers and up until now we've have fuck all. I'm sure most Rangers fans would understand if the club came out and said the club needs to take step back and start to bring the young players through from murray park and sell off the squad players coming to the end of there contracts.

It is a good point that a lot of the tension is coming from uncertainty.

I suppose the downside of going public about the nitty gritty of the financial state of the club is it would knock a lot off the value off the players

theyve already said that (tu)

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if another player was sold and people still came out with 'its ok, we're champions, Walter knows what he's doing'.. despite the fact the players are being sold under his nose..

All the people who are thinking we're fucked etc. Just have to bide their time and wait , hopefully before the season starts we have a few new players and maybe a potential buyer. More than we have in the Previous seasons we must keep believing as we did on Helicopter Sunday :).

I think there is a consensus on here that things are bad however I think the point is that there are those who are trying to be calm or at least being constructive with their arguments and ideas about how we get ourselves through this mess. There are also those who seem to just say we're fucked in whichever way they can and offer no solution they just moan about it and love to remind us all how fucked we are.

To paraphrase Bill Struth's famous quote about welcoming the chase, we must, through the bad times, reveal tolerance, sanity and dignity.

These are Rangers traits and as Manticore said earlier we have been through some bleak times in the past with no guarantee of a pot of gold at the end of it, we will always come back, we will always prevail because we are the Rangers and we are the people.