AJ

KingKirk

the guy really fucks me off. Since SDM stepped down IMO Bain has been running our club. Tbh I don't really know what AJ offers rangers. He only talks when it suits him, even when he does its allways, carefully worded statements.....OR utter pish. EG he told us that 9million of the 13million profit, went to any transfers we were still paying for. Bain said we were still paying for transfers,someone is lying :angry: .

IMO its AJ, how he can try and run us from the USA....Last week he came to scotland for the GOLF, whilst the company he is ment to be running, is selling players almost everday......But again AJ says we have a good relationship with the bank :rolleyes: really?.

If it was not for Bain, walter and the team fuck knows were we'd be today....they deserve great credit, for the jobs they have done :praise: , As for AJ get him out of our club ASAP IMO.

(tu)

the guy really fucks me off. Since SDM stepped down IMO Bain has been running our club. Tbh I don't really know what AJ offers rangers. He only talks when it suits him, even when he does its allways, carefully worded statements.....OR utter pish. EG he told us that 9million of the 13million profit, went to any transfers we were still paying for. Bain said we were still paying for transfers,someone is lying :angry: .

IMO its AJ, how he can try and run us from the USA....Last week he came to scotland for the GOLF, whilst the company he is ment to be running, is selling players almost everday......But again AJ says we have a good relationship with the bank :rolleyes: really?.

If it was not for Bain, walter and the team fuck knows were we'd be today....they deserve great credit, for the jobs they have done :praise: , As for AJ get him out of our club ASAP IMO.

(tu)

Sorry, meant to do that in my last post.

(tu)

He never said that we had finished paying off the transfers. FFS. He only said the money went towards the transfers. doh

Jesus, what age are you?

In case you didn't know we have the telephone now and "fuck me" the internet. Maybe a guy that has made as much money as AJ, has actually used these things in his business life between the US and the UK. :wink:

I suppose you expect the chairman to kip on the boardroom floor. doh

Give me fucking strength...........

AJ is there to take the flak from the disgruntled amongst the support, ensuring Murray can escape any more criticism. There is absolutely no need for him to be in Scotland, as the odd press statement can be given from anywhere.

fuck off, Bain is part of the reason we are in this shit, he helped put us here, AJ, Mr Muir and the LBG have got us heading in the right direction again, not Martin Bain!

credit to bain? doh! :lol:

did you see us in europe last year? do you remember kaunas? credit to Walter? :lol:

no thanks, how hard is it to win a league in Scotland, we are a backwater country, the standard is very poor, yet he is hailed as this saviour coz he won a title against the shite that play here, his test is when we go abroad and his record is shite. truth hurts!

AJ is doing a fine job, i like him

fuck off, Bain is part of the reason we are in this shit, he helped put us here, AJ, Mr Muir and the LBG have got us heading in the right direction again, not Martin Bain!

did you see us in europe last year? do you remember kaunas? credit to Walter? :lol:

no thanks, how hard is it to win a league in Scotland, we are a backwater country, the standard is very poor, yet he is hailed as this saviour coz he won a title against the shite that play here, his test is when we go abroad and his record is shite. truth hurts!

100% correct (tu)

Because of MB we lost three men, all talented, dedicated and ambitious, generally regarded as the best in the country in their departments and yet all three couldn't work with MB.

Along with DM he is responsible for the way the club has been run.

Re- AJ, DM & LBG all they are doing is running the club within its means while driving down the debt something DM said on more than one occasion but never actually addressed.

100% correct (tu)

Because of MB we lost three men, all talented, dedicated and ambitious, generally regarded as the best in the country in their departments and yet all three couldn't work with MB.

Along with DM he is responsible for the way the club has been run.

Re- AJ, DM & LBG all they are doing is running the club within its means while driving down the debt something DM said on more than one occasion but never actually addressed.

(tu)