Decision on Thursday

rfc_no1fan

Was on Real Radio, that UEFA will make an announcement on Thursday regarding the Osasuna vs Rangers game last Wednesday.

Rangers will either have to play games behind closed doors or will be banned from European football next season.

I hope the small minority of ICF and the small minority of fans who caused trouble and sung sectarian songs are happy. They trully have done it this time

That is funny because Darell King on Radio Clyde were saying that the decision won't be made for a couple of weeks and the most likely outcome will just be another fine for both Rangers and Osasuna. I would be more inclined to believe him than Real Radio to be honest.

But if we do get banned it is nobody's fault but our own for failing to rid our support of sectarianism. We should have been doing more to tackle it long before the fiasco in Villareal. Maybe now these morons who attach themselves to our club will realise that they cannot get away with this and they are not above prosecution.

Take this info with a rather large pinch of salt... :)

i thought real radio was the voice of the rangers fans?

Who said that? I certainly didn't.

What I did say was that it's arguably the most impartial radio phone-in for Scottish football fans. I didn't suggest their info was always accurate nor did I say that they are pro-Rangers. Let's not put words into other people's mouths eh?

how can they say we will wither be banned from europe or play behind closed doors when...

1. they havent said we are guilty...

2. they havent assesed the video proof yet...

3. they can ban us from europe without succnificiant proof and have they studied that video thoroughly yet...i dont think so!

Maybe now these morons who attach themselves to our club will realise that they cannot get away with this and they are not above prosecution.

Sadly I doubt it will make any difference. There appears to be an element that take the view that they would rather see Rangers not play in Europe (or anywhere) than "be denied our right to express our heritage" (my quotes). If we get banned, then that just proves that there is a conspiracy against us. You see, it can't be their fault as they are just exercising their human rights.

Incidentally, is there actually any evidence for UEFA to look at? As far as I can see, the YouTube video has been removed by the poster - can you copy YouTube videos?