Crime of the century ?

D'Artagnan

When did we start caring what others thought anyway? :pipe:

Well when they fined us for offending Spaniards by singing about irish republicans; and threatened us with Stand closure or worse a lot of us realised that what others think, or are led to think, matters quite a bit....

So really it's wrong for us to use the motto "No Surrender" anymore?

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have no patter, end of. You can keep your arse for your local parish durty bheast, he likes a bit of the broons, I'm sure he has slevered over it many times but your hide is mine ! :sherlock:

You are literally too stupid to insult

So really it's wrong for us to use the motto "No Surrender" anymore?

Really?

Care to expand?

Well if everyone starts caring what others think and doing what they're told then that motto is abit pointless, don't you think?

It's abit sad shouting "No Surrender" and then being told to shut up and doing so.

the only twat i came across was the fat boy who told me to sit down so he could watch the players in their pre-match warm up , he was swiftly told where to go

You made him cry you bully :mad:

If you're not careful i'll make you cry also ;)

Well if everyone starts caring what others think and doing what they're told then that motto is abit pointless, don't you think?

It's abit sad shouting "No Surrender" and then being told to shut up and doing so.

To be honest I said that others opinions matter (because they have the power to hurt the Club), not that we should care what they think. There's a difference between being beaten and surrendering.

Anyway if you feel sad shouting 'No Surrender' don't do it.

You have no patter, end of. You can keep your arse for your local parish durty bheast, he likes a bit of the broons, I'm sure he has slevered over it many times but your hide is mine ! :sherlock:

Stoopid Eh ? And he had to edit this seven word reply ????? doh:sherlock:

If brains were dynamite you wouldnae hiv enough tae blaw yer hat aff ! :sherlock:

If brains were dynamite you wouldnae hiv enough tae blaw yer hat aff ! :sherlock:

The old support would have strung you hanwringers up at the nearest lampost on Copland Road, you are everything thats wrong with our support and should hang your heads in shame.

There's a couple on here have never been anywhere near Copland Rd minstral.

The old support would have strung you hanwringers up at the nearest lampost on Copland Road, you are everything thats wrong with our support and should hang your heads in shame.

Manti i just can believe that Rangers fans would behave in the manner that they 2 are.

Manti i just can believe that Rangers fans would behave in the manner that they 2 are.

Who's the 2 ?.

Who's the 2 ?.

Willybear and Edinburgh Mick.

Who's the 2 ?.

Aye, if you say to Timstral. Hang my head in shame for what?

The longer you go on steering this thread off topic, more and more of us are being persuaded that BLUE and minstral are 100% correct.

Off topic? Where?

I am still awaiting for answers from the 3 Amigo's.

Or are the important questions overlooked.

Who's the 2 ?.

Edinburgh mick !!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:sherlock: