tennents and muslim

Ive just had a thought here. That new guy who signed for the tims said he was muslim, and prays 5 times a day, etc... got me thinking, devoted muslims are not allowed to touch alcahol as its against their religion, faith, etc... How do they fare wearing a kit with tennents on the front of it?

Bougie is also a muslim (not sure if devoted), and has had Carling on his for the last coupla years, but this has never crossed my mind until now. :beer1:

Won't phase him at all. Devoted muslims still drink, they use religion when it suits them.

Saudi Arabia for example, the heart of Islam, what do they do at the weekend? Do over to Bahrain and get drunk. :lol:

Won't phase him at all. Devoted muslims still drink, they use religion when it suits them.

Saudi Arabia for example, the heart of Islam, what do they do at the weekend? Do over to Bahrain and get drunk. :lol:

haha, ive never seen a pissed muslim atall. i see quite a few of them (can tell as in dresses) heading up to their praying building (tims go to chippy near it) each friday - its near a pub too! i wonder haha.

haha, ive never seen a pissed muslim atall. i see quite a few of them (can tell as in dresses) heading up to their praying building (tims go to chippy near it) each friday - its near a pub too! i wonder haha.

What I said is actually true though, believe it or not. :lol:

did Freddie Kanoute no have some problem with 888.com sponsering Sevilla a couple of seasons ago?

pretty sure i read something about it, islam frowns on gambling or something and he didnt want to wear a jersey promoting it or something

Freddie Kanoute wore a different top when Sevilla had 888.com on their tops

thanks - thought there was something, just couldnt use my brain to remember who it was.

Today the new timmy held up the tennents one... oooo dear. lol

how does having a alcoholic beverage name on a shirt mean the same as drinking it.

how does having 888.com ona shirt mean the same as gambling?

its called promoting

Another slight on this post, Most of the 'Asian' local shops in scotland

are run by muslims and sell drink, does not bother them, usually when money

is involved there tolarence of there religion goes out the window, then

gets wheeled in again when they feel offended about anything/ unmuslim

Ive just had a thought here. That new guy who signed for the tims said he was muslim, and prays 5 times a day, etc... got me thinking, devoted muslims are not allowed to touch alcahol as its against their religion, faith, etc... How do they fare wearing a kit with tennents on the front of it?

Bougie is also a muslim (not sure if devoted), and has had Carling on his for the last coupla years, but this has never crossed my mind until now. :beer1:

Think Boughie is fairly devout. Can recall him threatening to wear a black armband when the whole Israel - Hamas/Gaza war was in full flight.

Bougie is also a muslim (not sure if devoted), and has had Carling on his for the last coupla years, but this has never crossed my mind until now. hh.gif

Think Boughie is fairly devout. Can recall him threatening to wear a black armband when the whole Israel - Hamas/Gaza war was in full flight.

this part made me laugh haha boogie.png

It is sad to say but a lot of the time it comes down to money nowadays. The shop across from me doesn't sell alcohol at all and some of the Scotland cricket players also don't have to wear a sponsor on their top as it is drink related.

At the end of the day it is all about your beliefs and how much you believe in them.

sharia law is already currently active in the uk, and at the rate those cunts are breadin here in Great Britain then who knows.........by 2025 it may be illegal in some parts of this great island such as bradford for instance to even have a beer hh.gif

sharia law is already currently active in the uk, and at the rate those cunts are breadin here in Great Britain then who knows.........by 2025 it may be illegal in some parts of this great island such as bradford for instance to even have a beer hh.gif

That won't happen mate, Bradfordloyal is our freedom fighter, if the worst comes to the worst, I shall fight it too.

Bullshit

i think the first person jailed under sharia law was that guy that wis in the paper the other day from glasgow...did anyone read it ?

this guy might have been a bit of a dickhead but he got a 2 year jail sentence for taking a burkha of a muslim womens head in glasgow central station.

A 2 YEAR JAIL SENTENCE !!!! get tae fuck....so if i ripped rossary beads or a crucifix from a catholics neck without causing any physical damage i`d get 2 years for it ??? THIS COUNTRY GOING DOWN THE SWANNY

sorry rant overbelm.png

i think the first person jailed under sharia law was that guy that wis in the paper the other day from glasgow...did anyone read it ?

this guy might have been a bit of a dickhead but he got a 2 year jail sentence for taking a burkha of a muslim womens head in glasgow central station.

A 2 YEAR JAIL SENTENCE !!!! get tae fuck....so if i ripped rossary beads or a crucifix from a catholics neck without causing any physical damage i`d get 2 years for it ??? THIS COUNTRY GOING DOWN THE SWANNY

sorry rant overbelm.png

Are you fucking mental?

That is funny. it was nothing to do with Sharia law it is assault. I am not agreeing with it but it had ziltch to do with Sharia law doh doh doh doh doh

sorry rant overbelm.png

Are you fucking mental?

Easily the funniest, rhetorical question I've seen in donkeys. Bloody marvellous :lol:

sorry rant overbelm.png

Are you fucking mental?

That is funny. it was nothing to do with Sharia law it is assault. I am not agreeing with it but it had ziltch to do with Sharia law doh.gif' alt='default_f_doh.gif' alt='doh'>.gif'> doh.gif' alt='default_f_doh.gif' alt='doh'>.gif'> doh.gif' alt='default_f_doh.gif' alt='doh'>.gif'> doh.gif' alt='default_f_doh.gif' alt='doh'>.gif'> doh.gif' alt='default_f_doh.gif' alt='doh'>.gif'>

the guy caused no physical damage so wheres the assualt ???? he should have been fined or got community service NOT ! 2 years in prison

it also made a french website, youd need to use microsoft translater to read it http://www.euro-reconquista.com/site/spip.php?article174