tennents and muslim

Won't phase him at all. Devoted muslims still drink, they use religion when it suits them.

Saudi Arabia for example, the heart of Islam, what do they do at the weekend? Do over to Bahrain and get drunk. :lol:

What ALL 30 million of them? I sniff expat vision.........

Won't phase him at all. Devoted muslims still drink, they use religion when it suits them.

Saudi Arabia for example, the heart of Islam, what do they do at the weekend? Do over to Bahrain and get drunk. :lol:

£25 million but yeah. (tu):lol:

Bahrain Loyal. :ph34r: RSC?

the guy caused no physical damage so wheres the assualt ???? he should have been fined or got community service NOT ! 2 years in prison

it also made a french website, youd need to use microsoft translater to read it http://www.euro-reconquista.com/site/spip.php?article174

That's not the issue you have told Great Britain that Sharia law is now live in our judiciary system

the guy caused no physical damage so wheres the assualt ???? he should have been fined or got community service NOT ! 2 years in prison

it also made a french website, youd need to use microsoft translater to read it http://www.euro-reconquista.com/site/spip.php?article174

That's not the issue you have told Great Britain that Sharia law is now live in our judiciary system

It os not live in our judiciary, you cannot have a case where say, a Muslim murders another Muslim and is thence sentenced to death by beheading in Geroge Square at High Noon on a Friday. Shariah Law is only applicable to issues relating divorce, inheritance (in only obscure cases) and other family matters. Again this is only binding as such when all parties agree to the tenets of The Shariah and where it does not cause "over exerted" damage to either party. People in Britain forget that Jewish Law has been applicable to the very same areas for many decades now.

£25 million but yeah. (tu):lol:

Bahrain Loyal. :ph34r: RSC?

25 million was the last census but i know what you mean, that causeway makes them alot of money!! but again, i know both saudis and bahrainis, not many of them drink to be fair.

It os not live in our judiciary, you cannot have a case where say, a Muslim murders another Muslim and is thence sentenced to death by beheading in Geroge Square at High Noon on a Friday. Shariah Law is only applicable to issues relating divorce, inheritance (in only obscure cases) and other family matters. Again this is only binding as such when all parties agree to the tenets of The Shariah and where it does not cause "over exerted" damage to either party. People in Britain forget that Jewish Law has been applicable to the very same areas for many decades now.

I know mate (tu)

All Sharia law is is the two parties agreeing to civil matters. it's fuck all really

25 million was the last census but i know what you mean, that causeway makes them alot of money!! but again, i know both saudis and bahrainis, not many of them drink to be fair.

Is drink not meant to be getting banned in Bahrain?

To be fair when I was in Muscat, there was Muslims having a pint in a bar :lol:

They are in a huge minority. I have been in the middle east on and off for 20 years. The Mhullas that pray 5 times a day wont even got in a bar.

My local landlord in second year of uni was a big muslim guy. Always had a g&t to hand. :pipe:

This reminds me of in the 80s when we switched from CR Smith to McEwan's and someone interviewed Terry Butcher about the new sponsor. 'Terry do you think Rangers are promoting the wrong message to young kids by having alcohol as the shirt sponsorship,' Butch's reply: 'Well how many kids do you think bought double glazing last year?'

:lol:

sharia law is already currently active in the uk, and at the rate those cunts are breadin here in Great Britain then who knows.........by 2025 it may be illegal in some parts of this great island such as bradford for instance to even have a beer hh.gif

That won't happen mate, Bradfordloyal is our freedom fighter, if the worst comes to the worst, I shall fight it too.

Hope not, I'm from Bradford! :beer1:

This reminds me of in the 80s when we switched from CR Smith to McEwan's and someone interviewed Terry Butcher about the new sponsor. 'Terry do you think Rangers are promoting the wrong message to young kids by having alcohol as the shirt sponsorship,' Butch's reply: 'Well how many kids do you think bought double glazing last year?'

:lol: :lol:

sharia law is already currently active in the uk, and at the rate those cunts are breadin here in Great Britain then who knows.........by 2025 it may be illegal in some parts of this great island such as bradford for instance to even have a beer hh.gif

That won't happen mate, Bradfordloyal is our freedom fighter, if the worst comes to the worst, I shall fight it too.

Hope not, I'm from Bradford! :beer1:

Demographics Legends.