• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gives his all

gives 100%

never hides

does a job

will play anywhere

cant say im surprised by the defence of him

every person who accepts big lee in our team says the same shite, is that what our level is now, guys who will give 100%? is that it? doh:anguish:

oh how the mighty have fallen

how about a bit of ambition, standards and expectation or has Murray beaten that out of us all?

<cr>

You dont win prizes with ambition. Celtic did that last year by splashing out £1.5m and 65k a week, look what that got them. How do you quantify ambition? Just for everyone to say I want us to sign Gerrard gains nothing! I expect us to win the league, and more times than not, we have. Standards, despite our lack of money we have maintained the Rangers way and found success. God are you EVER happy?

no but you do by being better and demanding more

gerrard has fuck all to do with this, thats not ambition, thats unrealistic bile

our standards have dropped so much, you just have to look at our club and team, finances or not, standards cost nothing and ours have slipped way below the accepted level for Rangers FC

im a very hard man to please, guess my standards and expectations are we bit above the average Rangers fan

:wink:

Aye you are the Original Super fan. Im guessing you were brought up on the 9IAR team and thought that was the norm and always had been. Trust me it wasnt. In fact was it not by showing the ambition to chase the 9IAR and European dream that got us into this 'mess'. Our standards have only dropped from what they were from 86 onwards, Super fans like yourself would have bitten anyones hand off to be in the position we are in now,pre 86. It seems until we win every game in the league, the European Cup, The Eurovision Song contest and Crufts, you will never be happy, so I would suggest give it up, because it is NEVER going to happen.

ding ding ding

wrong, wrong and wrong again

9IAR has nothing to do with our financial position now doh

One of our better players last season and today.

Dont know how anyone can give him stick after he proved everyone wrong last season by putting in a brilliant performance most weeks.

true didnt like him when he 1st arrived last season he proved me wrong

a didnt even watch the game , who cares if he had a bad pre season game ffs , he gives it his all everytime he plays . he has one bad game and ye want to kill him ffs :lol:

He actually played really well, bit of a weird time to start a thread like this about him when he was one of our best players today.

I dont get why people rate edu. he is average at best, big lee all day long for me.

What does mo give to the team that lee doesn't.?

Box to box player

Right ok so u expect davis, lafferty edu and naismith all to go box to box. so then who holds their position?

Its clear u dont rate him, you have your opinion I have mine (tu)

gives his all

gives 100%

never hides

does a job

will play anywhere

every person who accepts big lee in our team says the same shite, is that what our level is now, guys who will give 100%? is that it? doh:anguish:

how about a bit of ambition, standards and expectation or has Murray beaten that out of us all?

<cr>

You dont win prizes with ambition. Celtic did that last year by splashing out £1.5m and 65k a week, look what that got them. How do you quantify ambition? Just for everyone to say I want us to sign Gerrard gains nothing! I expect us to win the league, and more times than not, we have. Standards, despite our lack of money we have maintained the Rangers way and found success. God are you EVER happy?

gerrard has fuck all to do with this, thats not ambition, thats unrealistic bile

our standards have dropped so much, you just have to look at our club and team, finances or not, standards cost nothing and ours have slipped way below the accepted level for Rangers FC

im a very hard man to please, guess my standards and expectations are we bit above the average Rangers fan

Aye you are the Original Super fan. Im guessing you were brought up on the 9IAR team and thought that was the norm and always had been. Trust me it wasnt. In fact was it not by showing the ambition to chase the 9IAR and European dream that got us into this 'mess'. Our standards have only dropped from what they were from 86 onwards, Super fans like yourself would have bitten anyones hand off to be in the position we are in now,pre 86. It seems until we win every game in the league, the European Cup, The Eurovision Song contest and Crufts, you will never be happy, so I would suggest give it up, because it is NEVER going to happen.

ding ding ding

What about my other comment (Chasing the Euro dream)?

What put us in this position was we dick's crazy spending.

the Euro dream might of played some part in it, if u remember the year we win the spl at parkhead, the summer before we spend 30million building a new team

Shite thread.

He's not the most talented player in the world, but in no way does he deserve the abuse some give him.

I don't think he's a starter when everyone is fit. As I've always said, he's comfy in about four positions and is a superb player to have on the bench when different areas of the team need a rest.

If yer looking for a "trier" who always gives 100% then big Lee's yer man.

Unfortunately, being a "trier" and giving 100% is not the only qualities expected of a Ranger.

Performances like his can be seen at most Junior games every week.

He is a Ranger though and should be supported as such.

Keep it realistic though.

gives his all

gives 100%

never hides

does a job

will play anywhere

<cr>

ding ding ding

i know that, i posted that last week and 6 months ago too

doh!

hes in walters circle of trust :anguish:

hes an imposter is not good enough for Rangers and should be nowhere near our starting 11 or club

the fans who like him are the ones who have no ambition and are quite happy to watch players giving 100% and nothing more, mostly murrayites

its fucking sad

his contracts up in a year so maybe then we will get rid of him

one of our better players :lol: ffs :anguish:

a 'holding midifelder' 'dont know' who cannot pass more than 10 yards, who cannot win headers and cannot tackle without giving away a foul, aye but he gives 100% doh!

Fair enough you don't like a player, but to accuse the people who do like him to have no ambition is just fuckin' shite (td).

cant really believe what am readin, coz we get beat in a game where i thought the majority we played well, kept the ball and big lee,s gettin slated. just a wee note for flecky1, is there any one in our team that you actually give ur support to? just seems anytime im on here and see ur name your always critical of every player whos bein discussed. if ur not goin 2 back any of the players then why call urself a fan

cant be on here much then

take it ye missed me backing lafferty, naismith, bougherra, d muir and AJ to the hilt? i took dogs abuse for supporting them all 100%!

the players/staff i am critical of deserve it, im not being unfair, im being honest

btw its fuck all to do with this 1 game, that was a naive and desperate comment, i have felt like this for a lonnnnnnngggggg while

You don't support Mcculloch because you think he's shite yet you support the highlighted players who have literally done fuck all in their whole career at Rangers.

cant really believe what am readin, coz we get beat in a game where i thought the majority we played well, kept the ball and big lee,s gettin slated. just a wee note for flecky1, is there any one in our team that you actually give ur support to? just seems anytime im on here and see ur name your always critical of every player whos bein discussed. if ur not goin 2 back any of the players then why call urself a fan

take it ye missed me backing lafferty, naismith, bougherra, d muir and AJ to the hilt? i took dogs abuse for supporting them all 100%!

the players/staff i am critical of deserve it, im not being unfair, im being honest

btw its fuck all to do with this 1 game, that was a naive and desperate comment, i have felt like this for a lonnnnnnngggggg while

You don't support Mcculloch because you think he's shite yet you support the highlighted players who arguably have literally done fuck all in their whole career at Rangers.

aye, i see more in them

and re yer earlier posts - yes, they lack ambition if thats the level they are happy with

and yes edu is a far superior player, he didnt get a chance coz walter would rather play wee lee

there is no comparison to be made between edu and lee, they are in a different league!

this thread has been done to death now

You don't support Mcculloch because you think he's shite yet you support the highlighted players who arguably have literally done fuck all in their whole career at Rangers.

aye, i see more in them

and re yer earlier posts - yes, they lack ambition if thats the level they are happy with

and yes edu is a far superior player, he didnt get a chance coz walter would rather play wee lee

there is no comparison to be made between edu and lee, they are in a different league!

I don't understand how you can see something in them and not see something in Mcculloch so were never going to agree on that particular subject.

The ambition comment is still an odd thing to come out with if your supporting the likes of Naismith.

I think your right, there is no comparison between Edu and Mcculloch, I think Mcculloch's far better.

aye, i see more in them

I wish tae fuck they were - Edu in the SPL and McCulloch in..............................................................

aye, i see more in them

I don't understand how you can see something in them and not see something in Mcculloch so were never going to agree on that particular subject.

The ambition comment is still an odd thing to come out with if your supporting the likes of Naismith.

I think your right, there is no comparison between Edu and Mcculloch, I think Mcculloch's far better.

each to their own then, eh

aye, i see more in them

I wish tae fuck they were - Edu in the SPL and McCulloch in..............................................................

:lol:

(tu)

Its fair to say, Big Lee totally splits the fans opinions but i must admit...i USED to be totally anti-Big Lee...any time i seen him on the team sheet (regardless of which position he was playing) i thought 'oh for fucksake!!'

However.....last season he truly made me eat a major piece of humble pie and im honestly delighted that he did.

No point in me dwelling on my success at 'being right' and saying 'told you he wis pish'...i always 100% want the players i dont rate to prove me wrong, subsequently improving the general team performance.

Onwards and upwards for personal player performance, and team morale.

Also...as discussed earlier, i think he comes across really well in the press when inteviewed, he's always positive and honest and just seems like a genuine Bluenose who's living the dream and i also believe he will be encouraging the young players who are coming through to remain at Ibrox and give it their best shot and do themselves, and Rangers, proud.

He's a big Bear and thats what we need in the squad.

gives his all

gives 100%

never hides

does a job

will play anywhere

<cr>

You buy the fucking club and give the manager money to spend and get some1 in to replace big Lee, Walter can only buy what he can afford to buy

gives his all

gives 100%

never hides

does a job

will play anywhere

<cr>

You buy the fucking club and give the manager money to spend and get some1 in to replace big Lee, Walter can only buy what he can afford to buy

We've had worse signings then Lee McCulloch as well

gives his all

gives 100%

never hides

does a job

will play anywhere

<cr>

We've had worse signings then Lee McCulloch as well

So far, In my opinion of course, I'd say Edu is one of them, but of course its because he's been "injured" all this time, that's the reason he could hardly pass the ball to his own players feet last season.