Hummer

Thermopylae

Why don't we hum the tune to the Billy Boys for a couple of seasons instead of singing it? UEFA would look pretty ridiculous banning us for humming a common tune with no words (tu)

When the BBC forum was on I suggested a lot more of us should take up flute playing and then we could blast it out surely flute playing is not offensive but then again maybe the scum would be up in arms if there was an accordion 10 mts from the flute players :Animation44:

Why don't we hum the tune to the Billy Boys for a couple of seasons instead of singing it? UEFA would look pretty ridiculous banning us for humming a common tune with no words (tu)

When the BBC forum was on I suggested a lot more of us should take up flute playing and then we could blast it out surely flute playing is not offensive but then again maybe the scum would be up in arms if there was an accordion 10 mts from the flute players :Animation44:

Think of how much we could make at the Rangers shops by selling them ... oh hang on I forgot Murray sold them :lol:

Or why dont we just all forget about it altogether and sing one of the many other songs we have. It's really not that hard!

(tu)

We have loads of great songs, why do we need to go back to the Billy boys?

Or why dont we just all forget about it altogether and sing one of the many other songs we have. It's really not that hard!
(tu)

Because some people are clowns (tu)

(tu)

Because Marching Through Georgia is such a great tune and only a clown would abandon it (tu).

It was brilliant at Parkhead when we were doing "KaKa Kaka ka ka kaka" :pipeguy:

My uncle who was in the celtic end told me that some of the celtic fans were raging when we were doing it and couldnt do anything about it :D

That's it exactly, we sidestep the train wreck if we don't use the words and as you say there is NOTHING they can do about it <cry> .

kaka kaka,kaka kaka kaka..........

Ahh right, I wasn't at porkheed and just worked out it's in reference to the goal in Milan.

PRICELESS :lol: