Jason Roberts

warden90

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ewank cameron

i suggested roberts about 3 years ago for us, been waiting since then to sign him :)

cant see it ma self though, that cunt cameron is the last person i would trust or listen to

Even though hes a manky tim?

UNLESS someone can provide me with quotes, videos and photos of him in the hoops, attending chapel, donating money to the RC church and attending the San Giro to watch the beads(ALL these), then yeah, i would have took him, 3 years ago, like i said, now? i really dont know, cant be any worse than Velicka tbh

being a tim doesnt really bother me with players, as long as they give 100% and play well enough to deserve any salary we give them, although i would obv. rather we didnt, but lets be honest, if we could afford him, im sure we would all take Jobbie Keane to play up front for us.

all this talk and its a rumour which involves a dick like cameron, its more than likely bullshit!

(tu)

minger

sooooooooook me

shes fuckin barkin

again, sooooooooook me.

aaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeee, shes a hound

:lol:, this is childish (td). I'm right your wrong, end off :wink:.

:lol:

im big and your small and theres nothing you can do about it (matilda!) :lol:

(tu)

ps she is barkin :lol:

ewank cameron

i suggested roberts about 3 years ago for us, been waiting since then to sign him :)

cant see it ma self though, that cunt cameron is the last person i would trust or listen to

Even though hes a manky tim?

UNLESS someone can provide me with quotes, videos and photos of him in the hoops, attending chapel, donating money to the RC church and attending the San Giro to watch the beads(ALL these), then yeah, i would have took him, 3 years ago, like i said, now? i really dont know, cant be any worse than Velicka tbh

being a tim doesnt really bother me with players, as long as they give 100% and play well enough to deserve any salary we give them, although i would obv. rather we didnt, but lets be honest, if we could afford him, im sure we would all take Jobbie Keane to play up front for us.

all this talk and its a rumour which involves a dick like cameron, its more than likely bullshit!

(tu)

Not a chance I would have Robbie Keane anywhere near our team. Look at the video posted further up and watch what Roberts says. That is more than enough to put anyone off.