Albertz on SSN

Mads Laudrup is 21 and plays for HB Koge, however the fuck they are. His brother Andreas was apart of the Real Madrid youth setup 2/3 years ago.

Brian's son Nicolai plays for Lyngby

Maybe too early to say, but doesn't look like they'll have the careers Brian and Michael had

No, I'm sure there was a kid, possibly a nephew, who went to them. Maybe it was a trial. I'm sure even we were linked. I shall investigate, gonna bug me now.

Mads Laudrup is 21 and plays for HB Koge, however the fuck they are. His brother Andreas was apart of the Real Madrid youth setup 2/3 years ago.

'Maybe too early to say, but doesn't look like they'll have the careers Brian and Michael had'

ah.... brian and michael what a career...number one in charts with their first ever record....'matchstalk men and cats and dogs.....' brilliant song.

'Maybe too early to say, but doesn't look like they'll have the careers Brian and Michael had'

ah.... brian and michael what a career...number one in charts with their first ever record....'matchstalk men and cats and dogs.....' brilliant song.

<cr>