I fear the worse for us!

Us as a club seemed to be digging and hole for ourself ,

1, Our Chairman does'nt want to be there!

2, Our fans are arguing and fighting with each other and to cap it off Uefa want to ban us, i cant see us getting on a level playing ground for years to come i fear the worse for this great club

its going to be a difficul 2 weeks or so

There is a lot of scaremongering on here and guys blowing things out of proportin and attracting unnecessary attention

Outsiders can get access to this forum nae problem so for feck sake lads gee it a brek its doin ma feckin heid in by the way <cr>

Us as a club seemed to be digging and hole for ourself ,

1, Our Chairman does'nt want to be there!

2, Our fans are arguing and fighting with each other and to cap it off Uefa want to ban us, i cant see us getting on a level playing ground for years to come i fear the worse for this great club

Its not UEFA who want to ban us its the Scottish media they cant wait to see us loosing out on Champions league revenue ££, they cant wait to see us loose points in the SPL aswell so there beloved sellick win the SPL again they have a major agenda against Rangers now and for me what the Sunday Mail printed on Sunday there is a joke they know the Jungle Jims will do the same thing but its there campaign against Rangers so any bit of evidence there is then they are gonna keep using it all against us!! As a guy said on FF the other day how many complaints have UEFA received from Spain about the conduct of Rangers fans this year and last year? None they have all came from Scotland so we no from that its the media and the Jungle jims so its about time Murray, Bain and McIntyre do something about the media the 1s who continue to have a go at Rangers or write pish about Rangers should be banned to prevent the lies being written but Murray doesnt have the balls to do that!! What we have to remember is it should of been Osasuna getting hammered but its turned round to us and we are gonna pay for it

its going to be a difficul 2 weeks or so

There is a lot of scaremongering on here and guys blowing things out of proportin and attracting unnecessary attention

Outsiders can get access to this forum nae problem so for feck sake lads gee it a brek its doin ma feckin heid in by the way <cr>

Im worried FISH. And they cant get easy access, any trouble makers or tims get banned from this bit right away

Lets be realistic for a moment. If SDM and Martin Bain weren't worried about the consequences of the sectarian singing in Pamplona, They would not be holding meetings and suggesting that we should not accept tickets for away games in Europe.

They both fear the worst and by holding these meetings and suggesting new things they hope UEFA will go easy on us.

Rangers can live without fans travelling to support, But we cant live with matches played behind closed doors at Ibrox or being excluded from European football for a period of time. SDM and Martin Bain are trying to show leadership and do it as publicly as possible to show the SFA and UEFA, that they are willing to explore all avenues to erradicate the problems we currently have within a minority of the Rangers support.

No action from SDM and Martin Bain, would result in a stadium ban at the very least, with action we are looking at a heafty fine.