today i recieved..

feck wasting money on international games, cba with the tartain army. rangers all the way.

fair enough, no probs here. i jusy make sure i have enough cash to do both.

been to a lot of big games, but the atmosphere in 1999 at hampden v england, and v italy in 2007 were unbelievable. best ever for the gers, was dynamo kiev in 87.

i just think that u get better atmosphere at scotland games (on occasions) and there are always threads about atmosphere at ibrox on matchdays. newcastle last week was one.

What date is spain game? If i joined the supporters group now would i get any tickets for euro qualifier games??

eh, not too sure. they do have a lot of members, but i believe the closing date for members is aug 27th. u need a 5 digit number supplied by the supporters club to buy a ticket, and this may not come through in time. also u have to pay to join, which may or may not put u off. i can let u know when there will b a public sale, as there are i think 35000 menbers, and hampden holds 50000, so there will b tickets for sale.

hey good one!!

staying at jury's hotel, just make sure you've shaved before!

Ha ha well played mate 00000042.gif

Dont particuarly lke the TA obviously not every single member but the booing Rangers players etc makes me dislike them.

But have a good time anyway buddy uk.gif21.gif

Ha ha well played mate 00000042.gif

Dont particuarly lke the TA obviously not every single member but the booing Rangers players etc makes me dislike them.

But have a good time anyway buddy uk.gif21.gif

cheers.

i know not everyone's cup of tea, but i was arguing with a few of the ta last year when fergie and greegs were getting it tight before iceland game. i there to support scotland, but i back our players that bit more. will b cheering on mcgregor that bit harder if he plays in these games.

fair enough, no probs here. i jusy make sure i have enough cash to do both.

been to a lot of big games, but the atmosphere in 1999 at hampden v england, and v italy in 2007 were unbelievable. best ever for the gers, was dynamo kiev in 87.

i just think that u get better atmosphere at scotland games (on occasions) and there are always threads about atmosphere at ibrox on matchdays. newcastle last week was one.

just dont like mingling with the dark side or people who look at football as a day out.

fair play for the away games though, any away game is superb.