Transfer/Loan Suggestions

swanseabear

Went to see a reserve game tonight at Stamford Bridge- Chelsea v Everton. Two players stood out for me. Considering one of our centre backs is getting on in age and Papac is off form, these two suggestions are a CB and LB.

1) Michael Mancienne. He was on loan at Wolves last year. Have no idea his status is in terms of transfer, but if we could bring him in he would be fantastic.

2)Patrick van Aanholt. He had a great first touch, solid defensively and his crossing was sublime. As LB is a no-go for him, perhaps he could come up to us for some first team football.

Thoughts?

Went to see a reserve game tonight at Stamford Bridge- Chelsea v Everton. Two players stood out for me. Considering one of our centre backs is getting on in age and Papac is off form, these two suggestions are a CB and LB.

1) Michael Mancienne. He was on loan at Wolves last year. Have no idea his status is in terms of transfer, but if we could bring him in he would be fantastic.

2)Patrick van Aanholt. He had a great first touch, solid defensively and his crossing was sublime. As LB is a no-go for him, perhaps he could come up to us for some first team football.

Thoughts?

Seen a bit of Mancienne in the Prem last year, heard good things about Van Aanholt however i dont think Walter would go for any of these due to experience.

Thoughts?

herd good things about him!!

Van Anholt... Im sure I seen him playing for a championship side on loan last season. Looked impressive enough from what I remember, but seemed a defensive liability as he liked to bomb forward.

is he the one that was caught up in chelsea's transfer thing a while back ?

Yes he was, played a but in the first team after his ban was lifted, absolute class! No chance of him coming here though.

Mancienne is a good footballer, extremely lightweight tho, still take him over though! Not sure of the benefits for either parties? And not heard much of this other dude.

What's the date for the 25 man squads to be finalised?

Yes he was, played a but in the first team after his ban was lifted, absolute class! No chance of him coming here though.

Mancienne is a good footballer, extremely lightweight tho, still take him over though! Not sure of the benefits for either parties? And not heard much of this other dude.

What's the date for the 25 man squads to be finalised?

Its the start of september so maybe we could get some players from the epl during the loan transfer window.

If we are talking about youngsters not yet on unrealistic wages...John Guidetti from Man City, a Mark Viduka style forward. The fact that Weiss already is here might just make it possible.