Valencia accomodation.

1st_Jan_1994

Where's everyone staying and what would they reccomend to fellow Bears?

I've booked here and to be honest it looks ideal

http://hotels.hotelopia.com/hotel-silken-puerta-valencia_valencia.html

It's £140 for a twin room for 3 nights (Monday 1st Nov - Thursday 4th Nov)

It might seem a little pricey for a short stay but I've been looking for almost 20 hours and there's very little cheaper for a decent standard of hotel in decent areas.

It's literally right around the corner from the stadium and within walking distance of the harbour/port/waterfront.

Check these links and see it on the maps (You will have to zoom in and out of each to get your bearings on each for a proper viewpoint)

(Stadium)

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Rother+Valley+Way,+Holbrook,+Sheffield,+South+Yorkshire+S20+3RW&vps=26&sll=53.466608,-1.139108&sspn=0.012774,0.029354&g=Carr+Lane,+Wadworth,+Doncaster,+South+Yorkshire+DN11+9AS&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Rother+Valley+Way,+Holbrook,+Sheffield,+South+Yorkshire+S20+3RW,+United+Kingdom

(Hotel)

http://hotels.hotelopia.com/map-hotel-silken-puerta-valencia_valencia.html

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking at the Puerta, when you zoom into the surrounding area of the Mestalla, the hotel is one of few that actually appear as a clickable icon aswell so it looks like a pretty good hotel. Dont think im gonna book up now though :(

I was looking at the Puerta, when you zoom into the surrounding area of the Mestalla, the hotel is one of few that actually appear as a clickable icon aswell so it looks like a pretty good hotel. Dont think im gonna book up now though :(

Yeah. I've bee trawling all day for a suitable hotel and that's one of the few that stood out at me (that and ones at £200 a night lol)

How come your not booking up anymore mate?

I'm delighted there's a few picked this hotel too. I'll probably be the one lying in the lobby, pished, that you's have to step over.

I'll probably have an inflatable whale and a rubber ring and I've just not quite made it to the beach :lol:

I'm delighted there's a few picked this hotel too. I'll probably be the one lying in the lobby, pished, that you's have to step over.

I'll probably have an inflatable whale and a rubber ring and I've just not quite made it to the beach :lol:

i know its good like i always panic thinking ill be the only one there etc..

anyone else on the flight from heathrow-madrid-valencia?

that looks a decent hotel 1st jan, gd price aswell

were still waiting to find out if were stopping in my dads mates villa on the monday night.

if we are we'll maybe book up to that hotel for the tuesday night,

if no chance of this villa then it'll be monday and tuesday night

crossing my fingers for the free of charge villa of course

that looks a decent hotel 1st jan, gd price aswell

were still waiting to find out if were stopping in my dads mates villa on the monday night.

if we are we'll maybe book up to that hotel for the tuesday night,

if no chance of this villa then it'll be monday and tuesday night

crossing my fingers for the free of charge villa of course

Yeah mate, that's why I posted it.

I've noticed on the short time I've been on here the lads are great for advice and helping each other out. Even the Turkish guests! long may it continue ;)

Yeah mate, that's why I posted it.

I've noticed on the short time I've been on here the lads are great for advice and helping each other out. Even the Turkish guests! long may it continue ;)

i checked how much it would cost for 2 nights, 3 twin/double rooms for 6 ppl-came out £334 for the lot.

very very decent i thought (tu)

our trains are booked from glasgow central to liverpool, £60 return each

so far weve each spent a net of £152.51 (train to liverpool & then flights to alicante)

just got to hire car at alicante, book accomodation and pay for the match ticket obviously

cannae wait, :21::21:

Yeah. I've bee trawling all day for a suitable hotel and that's one of the few that stood out at me (that and ones at £200 a night lol)

How come your not booking up anymore mate?

Dont wanna chance my luck without a ticket, guys from my bus have told me they have been over before without a ticket and had no problem but the guy that runs my bus reckons I would have a slim chance and I dont wanna chance it in the valencia end, even though I dont think they will sell out... pretty gutting :(

Dont wanna chance my luck without a ticket, guys from my bus have told me they have been over before without a ticket and had no problem but the guy that runs my bus reckons I would have a slim chance and I dont wanna chance it in the valencia end, even though I dont think they will sell out... pretty gutting :(

i reckon you'll get a ticket no probs, the valencia ticket office will sell to u for our end. ive got no doubts about that

You not in the Travel Club mate? (not that it seems to matter to Rangers anymore anyway, tbh)

You not in the Travel Club mate? (not that it seems to matter to Rangers anymore anyway, tbh)

Nah, I never bothered because I didnt have a passport and didnt think much of going away, then when the draw came out I just wanted to soo much lol