My Hope for this Season

Davie2909

Obviously To win the Treble and not getting pumped in the CL. Apart fromt that i hope one or two of the young lads take there chance just as Danny Wilson did last season.

If that happens i will be a very happy man. I have high hopes for Ness, Perry, McMillan and Shinnie this season i just hope they take any chance they get with both hands

Europe is just a bonus. I'll be happy with the 3 trips away and maybe a nice Europa League tie after Christmas If I'm being greedy.

Obviously the league and there's no reason why we can't do a treble.

I hope the kids action is kept to a minimum unless we're 3 nil up in games with a bit to go - then by all means give them a 20/30 minute run out. No problem.

At the start of every season my aim is to win the championship and be involved in Europe after Christmas. If we can do that with our small squad I would be delighted.

With the squad we have I would be willing to sacrafice the cups in order to keep our players for the challenges in the league. With only one Champions League place this season it's vital we deny the Tims any chance to get back on top.