Would you like a Rangers tie?

loyal soldier

Fellow bears,

I have some 100% silk hand made ties that resemble the current and previous club ties...

2utktp0.jpg

...these are £15 including P&P. If you would like one to wear with pride at work (winding up timothy something rotten in the process ;) ) please send me a PM for further info.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the header should read.....do you want A PRETEND RANGERS TIE' cos thats what you are selling.Rangers ties have the 'RFC' crest or 'rangers fc' embroidered on them,and are available at the megastore for a tenner or less.

anyone want some kelloggs cornflakes?...supplied in a nice yellow and black netto box. gies peace.

the header should read.....do you want A PRETEND RANGERS TIE' cos thats what you are selling.Rangers ties have the 'RFC' crest or 'rangers fc' embroidered on them,and are available at the megastore for a tenner or less.

anyone want some kelloggs cornflakes?...supplied in a nice yellow and black netto box. gies peace.

Official club ties are not available to buy. Nor are replicas in the clubshop.

It clearly states "resembles" in the original post. Now underlined and in bold for the hard of reading.

If I made ties with crests or Rangers FC embroidered on them I would infringe copyright. Besides whilst the original current club tie had the crest on it they no longer do.

Wind your neck in. If you don't want a tie fair enough, others may like one.

Sorry...couldnt resist after seein the thread title!

If you want to go to heaven when you die.

You must wear a Rangers scarf and a TIE

If you wear a Rangers bonnet

With F*** the **** upon it

THEN you'll go to heaven when you die!

Sung to the tune of...'She'll be comin round the mountain'!

Please dont make me think those are the free ones that bond holders get every year(i must have about 10 i have never worn).Just a wee thought pardon me if im wrong.

No, they are not the free ones sent out to bond holders.

They are custom made to closely resemble the official club ties.

Last club tie...

eukm4o.jpg

Current club tie...

ih5hn5.jpg

Official club ties are not available to buy. Nor are replicas in the clubshop.

It clearly states "resembles" in the original post. Now underlined and in bold for the hard of reading.

If I made ties with crests or Rangers FC embroidered on them I would infringe copyright. Besides whilst the original current club tie had the crest on it they no longer do.

Wind your neck in. If you don't want a tie fair enough, others may like one.

official club ties are on sale at the megastore at ibrox, i seen them last week and the do have rangers logo embroidered on them!

official club ties are on sale at the megastore at ibrox, i seen them last week and the do have rangers logo embroidered on them!

you cannot buy the new style tie anywhere! i have looked since they came out and you cant get them, this is as close as you will get unless you are a member of staff or know someone in ibrox that can get you one.

you can buy ties from the superstore but not these ones.

even the older style are only available from friends that have them or ebay, trust me i have looked!

you cannot buy the new style tie anywhere! i have looked since they came out and you cant get them, this is as close as you will get unless you are a member of staff or know someone in ibrox that can get you one.

you can buy ties from the superstore but not these ones.

even the older style are only available from friends that have them or ebay, trust me i have looked!

No, you can only get the official ones from the club shop, not the unofficial ones ;) you're right!

Seriously, seen them myself

The new style official club tie is available at the ibrox megastore.

Are you sure its the official club tie as worn by club officials and players?

I was in there before the St Johnstone game and whilst they were selling ties they only had one style (the tie they issue to bond holders every season I believe) and these were 100% polyester selling for £10.

A freind of mine bought this from the megastore several years ago...

11m999c.jpg

...for £30! He lent me it for research purposes. It is 100% silk and at first glance looks like the official club tie of the time however examination of photos of the actual club tie reveal that the width/distribution of the stripes is wrong and also the bottom stripe was always lemon on the club ties.

I'm not disputing that there are "Official" ties in the megastore. They're just not the "club tie" as worn by club officials and players.

Soprano ties online do an exact replica of the new tie, few members on here bought it, myself included. From your pic (and I'm on my BB however) I would say the soprano one looks a better quality.