TheBlueOrder

Peat1873

I swapped my season from the Copland Front to Broomloan Rear last game to take my wee fella and the noise from underneath us was bloody good. You don't always appreciate it from the other end of the ground, but next to the opposition fans it's great.

I'm in BF3 this year, please can everyone to my left stand up so I can stand up for 90 mins and not block everyones view thanks!

Seriously tho I hope TBO keeps it up and adds more n more members so the whole BF and BR stands, imagine the noise. Was sat in bf4 for st johnstone so just 10 seats from TBO there was at least 20/30 people I could see dotted in front of me n to either side desperate to stand and join in but clearly like me were hesitant due to others not even attempting to sing and stand. I don't even know how to join TBO but would love to next season

Basically the club allowed us to move our core members (ones that are most vocal) to that back section with a view to creating a more compact section that would bounce and sing for 90 minutes. In previous seasons we've had the problem of our main singers being spread across BF4 and BF5 with many fans in between who weren't really interested in joining in with the singing.

It meant that the noise sometimes didn't travel too well to other parts of the section which could be frustrating. So we decided to try this new idea. And so far it is proving to be really successful.

A slow start in the first home game atmosphere-wise, mainly because we were getting used to the new section. But the St Johnstone game was brilliant and we kept the atmosphere going for the full game. Songs are being kept up for longer and all the singers drive each other on due to being in a compact wee group. I am impressed with how we've done so far this season.

The reason for the section looking smaller is simply because those fans further down BF4 or 5, who stood last season but didn't sing, don't feel obliged to any more as the main body of the group has moved further back. We still have the same, if not more, number of members as last season.

Hope this answers everything. :)

Im Intrested in joining how do i go about mate , i sit in bf4 and im one of the singers but most of the guys who sat directly behind and have moved up , was just wondering because the two home games so far as u said new people who just stand and dont sing ive noticed this more so i want up to main part :D

Im Intrested in joining how do i go about mate , i sit in bf4 and im one of the singers but most of the guys who sat directly behind and have moved up , was just wondering because the two home games so far as u said new people who just stand and dont sing ive noticed this more so i want up to main part :D

Come and introduce yourself to one of the guys up the back and we can sort out getting you on our forum. After that just take part in as many group activities as you can and you'll be sorted.

As for a matchday, try and squeeze in up the back somewhere.

Had the pleasure of being a member of the blue order for it's first two seasons and some great memories the year we won the 50, miss the days of davie walking up and down the stairs conducting the sash or kp keeping the bouncy going until the legs were numb... Still do a cracking job lads. :clap:

Basically the club allowed us to move our core members (ones that are most vocal) to that back section with a view to creating a more compact section that would bounce and sing for 90 minutes. In previous seasons we've had the problem of our main singers being spread across BF4 and BF5 with many fans in between who weren't really interested in joining in with the singing.

It meant that the noise sometimes didn't travel too well to other parts of the section which could be frustrating. So we decided to try this new idea. And so far it is proving to be really successful.

A slow start in the first home game atmosphere-wise, mainly because we were getting used to the new section. But the St Johnstone game was brilliant and we kept the atmosphere going for the full game. Songs are being kept up for longer and all the singers drive each other on due to being in a compact wee group. I am impressed with how we've done so far this season.

The reason for the section looking smaller is simply because those fans further down BF4 or 5, who stood last season but didn't sing, don't feel obliged to any more as the main body of the group has moved further back. We still have the same, if not more, number of members as last season.

Hope this answers everything. :)

We have more members than last season. Some of the core members stayed in their original seats near the top of BF4 and those who moved to the top section have had their places filled by new members.

I recently got my season ticket in TBO and I have to say my match experience has been so much better than before.

The atmosphere v St.Johnstone was terrific, really enjoyed it. Build My Gallows was awesome, and the game before that v Kilmarnock we kept on singing it even when they scored a penalty.

Managed to get the Valencia and Bursaspor tickets in there which i was delighted with, for Man Utd I've been moved to BF3 but should still be a great atmosphere.

If anyone is pondering whether or not to go there next season I highly recommend it... Singing, standing and just basically having fun (while still being in an area with a terrific view) is part and parcel of enjoying the football and gettin value for money.

I reckon if we could get wee groups like this in each stand at Ibrox it would be a terrific thing for everyone :uk: